Moving to FLA soon!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I need an amazing foundation that is sweat proof and humidity proof.

Currently rotate between Laura Mercier Silk Creme, Mac Studio Fix, And La  Bella Donna CC cream #1.....and these in the summer time can melt off of my face in NC...

I have oily skin, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats on your move! I like the tarte Amazonian clay foundations. They have a powder and liquid versions so chose what you like best. They really balance out the skin and stay on nicely. I live in Texas so it's pretty hot down here. Use a primer too:). Don't skimp on skincare thinking your skin is oily from heat. A lot of times it's producing more oil to add moisture bc the heat can be drying too between in and out of a/c. And SPF too:). Good luck with your move!

Congrats on your move! I like the tarte Amazonian clay foundations. They have a powder and liquid versions so chose what you like best. They really balance out the skin and stay on nicely. I live in Texas so it's pretty hot down here. Use a primer too:). Don't skimp on skincare thinking your skin is oily from heat. A lot of times it's producing more oil to add moisture bc the heat can be drying too between in and out of a/c. And SPF too:). Good luck with your move!
Thanks so much for the suggestion! Yes I'm obsessed with my skincare regimen so there is no way that I could ever skip my moisturizing step :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Waterproof. I just moved to FL this year, and waterproof is not just nice to have, it's a necessity in the summer. Summertime is the rainy season here, and it's humid as all hell, so I've literally sweated off mascaras that weren't waterproof. 

I also tend to find BB or tinted moisturizer stays better than full-on foundation for me now that I'm here. Concealer should also be waterproof, IMO, for Florida summers. I like IT Cosmetics' Bye Bye Undereye for that. 

Also, SPF. As much as you can get. 

I love using Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation. I have extreme dehyrated oily skin and I love using this foundation on days when I work 7-8 hours. The coverage is fantastic and at the end of day your skin will look a little oily. I do not like to touch up my face because I find it such a hassle. You can definitely try it out at your local Ulta or Sephora before commiting to it because the price is higher than most drug store foundation.

Let me know how it is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back