hi, hey there, hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here on Makeup Talk, but am not new to checking out reviews/writing reviews of beauty products. I don't blog or anything but I do post reviews of my favorite products (or least favorites) on the places where I purchase products or the sites of the manufacturers. I also read those reviews to help me choose what to purchase.

My current obsessions are Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners, Julep nail colors Lissa and Paris, Bath & Body Works Morroco Orchid & Pink Amber, BB cream, NYX radiant finishing powder, NYX butter gloss in Eclair, inverted bob hair cuts, the Mowgli's (recognize the lyrics from the topic title?) and Bleachers (music), Modcloth (basically every thing on their site, but especially dresses with sleeves), and the Veronica Mars new mystery series (and movie, of course). 

I am a high school teacher and competitive speech/forensics coach who lives in small town Iowa. I enjoy reading, writing, and trolling the web for the next big beauty trend and perusing various women's/feminist websites. I'm also trying to start working out a bit to get more and shape (and hopefully tone down, but I'd settle for just being more healthy). I have a dog named Waffles and a cat named Artie. Also, an awesome husband. 

I'm glad to be here and can't to get to know to the site and hopefully some of you more! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back