My Face is Very Fickle..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm about to start high school! My face reacts very highly to stress which causes me to get tiny little breakouts all over my T-zone mostly and around my hairline. My T-zone gets very oily and the rest of my face is either dry or just normal (mostly dry, ugh.) I only use drugstore makeup because that's all i can afford, lol. Can any of you suggest any good makeup for my type of skin? I'm basically clueless :blush:   I also have semi dark under eyes that vary depending on how much sleep I get and whatnot. I try to cover them up but I can never find a good concealer that does the job quite right. I don't like the feeling of having a whole lot of makeup on my face which is why I try to use as little as I have to. If any of y'all could help it would be greatly appreciated.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

well, unfortunately im no good for makeup suggestions, but I wish you the very best wishes for highschool and makeup.

im in highschool (homeschooled, but I still go shopping for food and things like that) too, and wear no makeup apart from bb cream if I wanna spoil myself, so I just have to live with dark eyes or zits etc, all the fun things teens go through. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Use a foundation like STILA STAY ALL DAY FOUNDATION AND CONCEALER for your skin. It doesn't matter if the part of your face is oily not the rest. 

Back