Holy Grail Mascara-I have found it!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mascara lovers-I finally found my holy grail mascara! It's the new red apple lipstick mascara called the lash project. It is beyond amazing. I have tried about 20 different mascaras...YSL, ptr, tarte, urban decay, loreal, Clinique, blinc, Lancôme, benefit, etc.

It is different because it goes on so smooth, no tugging. It looks incredible and naturally curls the lashes up. There are no clumps, flakes, spidery looking things when I build it, raccoon eyes midday, etc. Not a single flake all day and my lashes don't look coated or feel dry. It stays on all day yet washes off as if you had nothing on. It is amazing.

It is also dubbed as natural and is supposed to reverse any lash follicle damage within 2 months. Also, it's paraben free, allergen free, vegan, and all that other good stuff people are looking for nowadays.

It's in the higher end cost bracket but they offer lots of discounts with their free VIP club, and some extra goodies during sales so that does help keep the cost down.

I wanted to share as I know many of us are looking for products that truly work like they say they will.

Mascara lovers-I finally found my holy grail mascara! It's the new red apple lipstick mascara called the lash project. It is beyond amazing. I have tried about 20 different mascaras...YSL, ptr, tarte, urban decay, loreal, Clinique, blinc, Lancôme, benefit, etc.

It is different because it goes on so smooth, no tugging. It looks incredible and naturally curls the lashes up. There are no clumps, flakes, spidery looking things when I build it, raccoon eyes midday, etc. Not a single flake all day and my lashes don't look coated or feel dry. It stays on all day yet washes off as if you had nothing on. It is amazing.

It is also dubbed as natural and is supposed to reverse any lash follicle damage within 2 months. Also, it's paraben free, allergen free, vegan, and all that other good stuff people are looking for nowadays.

It's in the higher end cost bracket but they offer lots of discounts with their free VIP club, and some extra goodies during sales so that does help keep the cost down.

I wanted to share as I know many of us are looking for products that truly work like they say they will.
Oh thank you i will try this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

is this the stuff i found it on internet?

http://thelashproject.com/

I just bought this- it just came out July 31st.

Just an FYI- whoever wrote this post somehow must have gotten it before the release date and ... well... just keep that in mind.

I heard a ton of great things about this, and it's gluten free too.

I ordered it and I'm eagerly awaiting it! I think I got 20% off and $5 off for signing up for emails and joining the site, and the cost went from $42 down to $25, which is still pricey, but better than $42!

Edited to add: Mods, I think maybe this post would work better for discussion if "Red Apple Lipsticks:The Lash Project" were somewhere in the title. I know there was a lot of buzz about it here even before it came out but I can't find any other posts on it now that it's released.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just chosen as a tester..no other hidden agenda. I use many other products not by this company and have written about those as well!

Back