Tyari

New product Nyx Eyebrow Gel

Nyx has a new product, tinted eyebrow gels! They are extremely similar to MUFE Aquabrow but without the $20+ price tag. They run about $7. I have one in the color Espesso and I must say, I really like it. Have you guys heard about it?

post-53043-0-69531400-1406408828_thumb.png

• Like 1

Somehow, I've never seen these.  I'm totally tempted to go out and pickup a couple for my (very blonde) eyebrows!

I actually really want to try the Blonde shade because it seems lighter than most other brow products based on swatches I've seen, but I already have the MUFE Aqua Brow and that stuff will last me probably five years at least, so unfortunately I won't be trying the NYX. :(

The swatches look like they could be a bit runny and not very good for people with more sparse brows, but I suppose a swatch isn't a good way for me to judge that! If I ever run across these I will be trying them! I'm always looking for a better way to get my brows closer to looking right  <_<

I tested a few at Ulta- they were missing the brunette shade for some reason.

Good god, these things do not BUDGE. They are the most waterproof thing I've ever used. Took forever to remove, but that's awesome, I WILL BE BUYING just as soon as I can decide the right clolor.

Even thinking about using the dark brown for eyeliner or mascara ...

They are really easy to work with and look surprisingly natural on sparse brows.

@ No applicator that I know of, I just use an angled liner brush.

• Like 1

My Ulta had the testers (on an end cap rather than in the NYX section) but didn't have any in stock for sale. I can't wait until they do! I tried out blonde and chocolate, and chocolate seems to be a great match!

But seriously, these are really hard to remove. What's the best way to get them off? It takes a long time with eye makeup remover.

I just use makeup wipes, but I have oily skin so I don't have a problem.

My Ulta had the testers (on an end cap rather than in the NYX section) but didn't have any in stock for sale. I can't wait until they do! I tried out blonde and chocolate, and chocolate seems to be a great match!

But seriously, these are really hard to remove. What's the best way to get them off? It takes a long time with eye makeup remover.

Thanks for letting me know. Maybe the wipes would be better because they rub against it with pressure, rather than just use chemicals.

I'm so excited for these because I always fill in my brows every day, and when it's sweaty and I wipe my forehead, sometimes I accidentally take of my brows, and no one looks good like that!

Go NYX! I thought I'd have to shell out for the Anastasia Dipbrow, but I think I can handle the $7 price tag of this one.

What do you ladies think? I know it's a dupe for MUFE Aquabrow, but how do you think it compares to Anastasia Dipbrow?

I actually purchased this, this wkend. I have the Anatasia dipbrow pomade in dark brown & love it yet seems too dark with my new highlights. So I got the NYX eyebrow gel in blonde at ulta, which by the way they only had one of each left & the ladies said it's been selling fast. I tried it the next day & what a difference! Amazing!! Love it!! I live in Ga, very humid & hot, so I was happy my brows did not budge all day or night.

The chocolate one has very apparent red undertones, fyi.

I agree- I'd liken it to Anastasia's Auburn DipBrow.

For a medium brown with no red, go for the Brunette shade.

Edited by eastofthesun

I tested a few at Ulta- they were missing the brunette shade for some reason.

Good god, these things do not BUDGE. They are the most waterproof thing I've ever used. Took forever to remove, but that's awesome, I WILL BE BUYING just as soon as I can decide the right clolor.

Even thinking about using the dark brown for eyeliner or mascara ...

Wow, I may have to look into these then. I love the ELF eyebrow kit but they don't have the lasting power to survive my job (I'm a Taekwondo Instructor). The espresso looks pretty close to my brow color, I may have to pick one up next month and give it a try.

Wow, I may have to look into these then. I love the ELF eyebrow kit but they don't have the lasting power to survive my job (I'm a Taekwondo Instructor). The espresso looks pretty close to my brow color, I may have to pick one up next month and give it a try.

Awesome! Your job sounds amazing! Yeah, I just have to pick the right shade... or maybe I can mix colors.