Babs28

Summerswap 2014 Reveal Thread (Post your beauties here)

Love the Kitty Painting!

We have all gotten such amazing surprises! So personal. Such great matches!

Been all sorts of great presents today. (Apparently I've been saying that a lot) My kindle tells me every time I use the word great that it should be followed by presents.)

• Like 4

HI GUYS!!!

My swap buddy was @@puppymomofthree and she totally surprised and spoiled me!! I wasn't even expecting a package today and when one got delivered I was SO HAPPY! And overwhelmed because that bad boy was heavy!

Keep reading and prepare to be amazed!!

*Also - I apologize if some of the pictures are sideways, I tried loading and reloading them for an hour and still couldn't get them right. I just really wanted to get my post up!!!!

First of all, I can't even believe that this is real, and that someone would spend money, and spend time picking things out for someone they only know from our little corner of the internet. I had to stop multiple times while opening things because I was just so overwhelmed at the pure generosity of @@puppymomofthree and everyone on here. It's amazing how many people just want to make others happy and expect nothing in return. I think I was even more taken with emotion because I had just finished reading what my buddy had done for nikkimouse and it really just made me so emotional. PMO3 you are an angel and I am just so happy to know someone who is so thoughtful and caring!!

At first looking at the box, I had no idea who it was from! Only after I unwrapped everything and read my card did I see this on the back:

post-99201-0-30856900-1407022957_thumb.jpg

DUH!!!! I GET IT!!! (I'm just too blonde sometimes!)

Here is a look at everything once I got it out of the box....

post-99201-0-69771800-1407022920_thumb.jpg

...where to start!?!?

I started with some of the individually wrapped items. After unwrapping about 4 gifts, I had to stop because it was already too much. Why did you get me so much! I absolutely LOVE it all!

post-99201-0-79179000-1407023139_thumb.jpg

- Tree Hut Sugar Scrub in my absolute FAVORITE scent - Hawaiian Kukui! I am obsessed with this smell and I LOVE this scrub!

- Coastal Scents Color Me Fuschia brush set - I have been DYING for this set for so long! I adore Coastal Scent's brushes and this set is just TOO CUTE and so so pretty!

- City Color Popstar Basics Eyeliner collection - OK first of all, I really love all of the City Color products I've tried, and this eyeliner set is SO AMAZING and sparkly! How did you know I love fun colored eye liners!?! :)

Oh man, already so happy at this point, then I opened THIS:

post-99201-0-88228100-1407023015_thumb.jpg

OH. MY. GOD. This bracelet is pure perfection! I love skulls and this is the most gorgeous ornate bracelet I've ever seen! I put it on right away and refuse to take it off! I love it so so so so MUCH!

post-99201-0-31977400-1407023149_thumb.jpg

After that I already knew puppymomofthree spent WAY too much money on me...so I sent all the rest back.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

She knew that I love ALL the mascaras and oh my gosh, I'm pretty sure she scoured every last crevice on the planet to get me every mascara sample ever made! I can't even wait to try all of them! I think I am going to use one new mascara every week until I try them all! I JUST LOVE MASCARA!!

post-99201-0-99284200-1407023052_thumb.jpg

(sorry it's sideways!) Here is a rundown -

-NYX Are you DeprEYEved of... mascara

-NYX Fly with Me (which I am very excited about both of these because I haven't tried NYX mascara yet!)

-UD Perversion mascara!! (Have heard good things - can't WAIT to try it!)

-Smashbox Full Exposure

-Cargo 3 Triple Action mascara (another new one!)

-Bella Pierre Volumizing mascara

-mally volumizing mascara!! (Been dying to try!)

-GlamNatural mascara

-Clinique High Impact mascara

OH MY GOSH all the mascaras!!!! SO HAPPY!

Then there was still more to open! I can't wait to share this one with you, because it's SO GREAT! And SO ME!!!

post-99201-0-65764000-1407022996_thumb.jpg

"How To Make Your Cat an Internet Celebrity"!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! This is so up my alley and I can't wait to read it so Dexter can become internet famous! LOL

Here he is watching me open all my pretties!

post-99201-0-98233500-1407027748_thumb.jpg

And sniffing all of the goodies!

post-99201-0-00792400-1407022939_thumb.jpg

...but wait there is more!!!

post-99201-0-64752400-1407023075_thumb.jpg

SO MANY FAVORITES!!

Mascara! Elizabeth Mott and Lash Domination, and also em Michelle Phan which I haven't tried yet!!

Nail polish! I love me some fun nail polish colors, and these two are gorgeous! My first ciate paint pot! In "skinny dip"! And Dollish Polish in "Twist of Lime"! I only have one of her polishes so I am so glad to have a new one!

RGB cuticle oil! Which you could only have known that I love cuticle oil from my trade list! :) Sneaky sneaky! I already used this on my cuticles and it is FABULOUS! It also has a wonderful scent!

Lipgloss! Marvelous Moxie in Dreamer - it has a glorious gold shimmer in it and I cannot WAIT to wear it!

We're not done yet!

post-99201-0-91889500-1407023040_thumb.jpg

@@puppymomofthree you are a Goddess! I squealed with delight when I opened the Cellabel!! I have looked on the trade thread for HOURS for that product with zero luck, how did you find it??? I also searched the internet and could not find anywhere to buy it. Now I have another!!! *bows down to puppymomofthree*!!!!

-Jane Iredale Tantasia - because I love me some color but get rashes when I am out in the sun! Besides I'd rather bottle tan any day!!! :)

-UD Big Fatty mascara - have you guys seen the wand on this thing?? It's SO fascinating!! I cannot wait to put this on my eyeballs!

-Too Faced bronzer - my absolute favorite bronzer! <3

-Julep eyelash curler - I am so looking forward to using this! I have not tried a curler like this before!! And we know I'm all about the eyelashes!

Only 2 more pictures I promise...I wasn't kidding when I said I was overwhelmed and it took me over an hour to unwrap and savor the gloriousness of it all!

post-99201-0-63638100-1407028546_thumb.jpg

(Sorry it's sideways again!) Just so many amazing things in this picture! I LOVE IT ALL!

-Healthy Sexy Hair leave-in conditioner - my favorite hair product! THANK YOU!!!

-NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream - my favorite lippie! Love this stuff so much!

-Butter London!!!! And in the most beautiful shade of yellow I have ever seen (its called "Cheeky Chops"!)!! It's seriously beautiful and I can't wait to use it!

-St. Tropez Multi-Action Face - I LOVE St. Tropez! And all the fake tans!

I know...everyone on the ipsy board always hates getting mascara and tanning stuff - I'm such a weirdo! They are my favorite things! But I also love the Presidents so I guess I'm already strange...!

Last one! At this point I just couldn't even believe these gifts were for me and I was just so so beyond happy!

post-99201-0-75858700-1407023119_thumb.jpg

Do you guys see that little cat!!??!! He holds my rings!!! AHHHH! He is going on my vanity right MEOW.

-City Color blushes!! I adore their matte blushes and I have not seen this compact yet with TWO colors! Amazing!

-Starlooks Iridescent Loose Powder - this stuff is gorgeous and will be perfect for a nice glow! I will probably even use it on my legs or arms when I go out to give them a glow as well! And I don't own anything from Starlooks so I am really excited to try this out!

-Kevin Aucoyn mascara sample - I was really hoping to get one of these in one of my BG glossyboxes back in May but I didn't end up getting one, and now I have it! :)

@@puppymomofthree THANK YOU from the bottom of my toes for everything and for being a perfectly beautiful human being! I am so touched by your thoughtfulness and am so grateful to have such a wonderful swap buddy! You are amazing!

• Like 12

HI GUYS!!!

My swap buddy was @@puppymomofthree and she totally surprised and spoiled me!! I wasn't even expecting a package today and when one got delivered I was SO HAPPY! And overwhelmed because that bad boy was heavy!

Keep reading and prepare to be amazed!!

*Also - I apologize if some of the pictures are sideways, I tried loading and reloading them for an hour and still couldn't get them right. I just really wanted to get my post up!!!!

First of all, I can't even believe that this is real, and that someone would spend money, and spend time picking things out for someone they only know from our little corner of the internet. I had to stop multiple times while opening things because I was just so overwhelmed at the pure generosity of @@puppymomofthree and everyone on here. It's amazing how many people just want to make others happy and expect nothing in return. I think I was even more taken with emotion because I had just finished reading what my buddy had done for nikkimouse and it really just made me so emotional. PMO3 you are an angel and I am just so happy to know someone who is so thoughtful and caring!!

At first looking at the box, I had no idea who it was from! Only after I unwrapped everything and read my card did I see this on the back:

attachicon.gifphoto 4.JPG

DUH!!!! I GET IT!!! (I'm just too blonde sometimes!)

Here is a look at everything once I got it out of the box....

attachicon.gifphoto 2.JPG

...where to start!?!?

I started with some of the individually wrapped items. After unwrapping about 4 gifts, I had to stop because it was already too much. Why did you get me so much! I absolutely LOVE it all!

attachicon.gifphoto 3.JPG

- Tree Hut Sugar Scrub in my absolute FAVORITE scent - Hawaiian Kukui! I am obsessed with this smell and I LOVE this scrub!

- Coastal Scents Color Me Fuschia brush set - I have been DYING for this set for so long! I adore Coastal Scent's brushes and this set is just TOO CUTE and so so pretty!

- City Color Popstar Basics Eyeliner collection - OK first of all, I really love all of the City Color products I've tried, and this eyeliner set is SO AMAZING and sparkly! How did you know I love fun colored eye liners!?! :)

Oh man, already so happy at this point, then I opened THIS:

attachicon.gifphoto 1.JPG

OH. MY. GOD. This bracelet is pure perfection! I love skulls and this is the most gorgeous ornate bracelet I've ever seen! I put it on right away and refuse to take it off! I love it so so so so MUCH!

attachicon.gifphoto 5.JPG

After that I already knew puppymomofthree spent WAY too much money on me...so I sent all the rest back.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

She knew that I love ALL the mascaras and oh my gosh, I'm pretty sure she scoured every last crevice on the planet to get me every mascara sample ever made! I can't even wait to try all of them! I think I am going to use one new mascara every week until I try them all! I JUST LOVE MASCARA!!

attachicon.gifphoto 5.JPG

(sorry it's sideways!) Here is a rundown -

-NYX Are you DeprEYEved of... mascara

-NYX Fly with Me (which I am very excited about both of these because I haven't tried NYX mascara yet!)

-UD Perversion mascara!! (Have heard good things - can't WAIT to try it!)

-Smashbox Full Exposure

-Cargo 3 Triple Action mascara (another new one!)

-Bella Pierre Volumizing mascara

-mally volumizing mascara!! (Been dying to try!)

-GlamNatural mascara

-Clinique High Impact mascara

OH MY GOSH all the mascaras!!!! SO HAPPY!

Then there was still more to open! I can't wait to share this one with you, because it's SO GREAT! And SO ME!!!

"How To Make Your Cat an Internet Celebrity"!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! This is so up my alley and I can't wait to read it so Dexter can become internet famous! LOL

Here he is watching me open all my pretties!

attachicon.gifphoto 2.JPG

And sniffing all of the goodies!

...but wait there is more!!!

attachicon.gifphoto 3.JPG

SO MANY FAVORITES!!

Mascara! Elizabeth Mott and Lash Domination, and also em Michelle Phan which I haven't tried yet!!

Nail polish! I love me some fun nail polish colors, and these two are gorgeous! My first ciate paint pot! In "skinny dip"! And Dollish Polish in "Twist of Lime"! I only have one of her polishes so I am so glad to have a new one!

RGB cuticle oil! Which you could only have known that I love cuticle oil from my trade list! :) Sneaky sneaky! I already used this on my cuticles and it is FABULOUS! It also has a wonderful scent!

Lipgloss! Marvelous Moxie in Dreamer - it has a glorious gold shimmer in it and I cannot WAIT to wear it!

We're not done yet!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif photo 3.JPG

@@puppymomofthree you are a Goddess! I squealed with delight when I opened the Cellabel!! I have looked on the trade thread for HOURS for that product with zero luck, how did you find it??? I also searched the internet and could not find anywhere to buy it. Now I have another!!! *bows down to puppymomofthree*!!!!

-Jane Iredale Tantasia - because I love me some color but get rashes when I am out in the sun! Besides I'd rather bottle tan any day!!! :)

-UD Big Fatty mascara - have you guys seen the wand on this thing?? It's SO fascinating!! I cannot wait to put this on my eyeballs!

-Too Faced bronzer - my absolute favorite bronzer! <3

-Julep eyelash curler - I am so looking forward to using this! I have not tried a curler like this before!! And we know I'm all about the eyelashes!

Only 2 more pictures I promise...I wasn't kidding when I said I was overwhelmed and it took me over an hour to unwrap and savor the gloriousness of it all!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif photo 1.JPG

(Sorry it's sideways again!) Just so many amazing things in this picture! I LOVE IT ALL!

-Healthy Sexy Hair leave-in conditioner - my favorite hair product! THANK YOU!!!

-NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream - my favorite lippie! Love this stuff so much!

-Butter London!!!! And in the most beautiful shade of yellow I have ever seen (its called "Cheeky Chops"!)!! It's seriously beautiful and I can't wait to use it!

-St. Tropez Multi-Action Face - I LOVE St. Tropez! And all the fake tans!

I know...everyone on the ipsy board always hates getting mascara and tanning stuff - I'm such a weirdo! They are my favorite things! But I also love the Presidents so I guess I'm already strange...!

Last one! At this point I just couldn't even believe these gifts were for me and I was just so so beyond happy!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif photo 2.JPG

Do you guys see that little cat!!??!! He holds my rings!!! AHHHH! He is going on my vanity right MEOW.

-City Color blushes!! I adore their matte blushes and I have not seen this compact yet with TWO colors! Amazing!

-Starlooks Iridescent Loose Powder - this stuff is gorgeous and will be perfect for a nice glow! I will probably even use it on my legs or arms when I go out to give them a glow as well! And I don't own anything from Starlooks so I am really excited to try this out!

-Kevin Aucoyn mascara sample - I was really hoping to get one of these in one of my BG glossyboxes back in May but I didn't end up getting one, and now I have it! :)

@@puppymomofthree THANK YOU from the bottom of my toes for everything and for being a perfectly beautiful human being! I am so touched by your thoughtfulness and am so grateful to have such a wonderful swap buddy! You are amazing!

Yea!!! So glad you enjoyed it all! I had a lot of fun stalking you!!!! I was amazed how much I had for you in my stash! The one memebox item was even sitting right on top waiting for you! Your Pintrest boards also helped!

:)

Edited by puppymomofthree
  • Like 1

Oh my goodness!!!!! These reveals are the best! And we still have plenty more. Yaaaay for Monday; more reveals.

• Like 4

So today I found a little package in my mailbox. No name with the return address, so I opened it up to find a mysterious jumble of cosmeticky items... but still no name, no note, nothing to identify the sender. Given the contents and the timing, I assumed this was probably my Summerswap package, and an email to one of our boss-ladies confirmed that this was, indeed, the case, and that the sender was jednashley!

attachicon.gifSummerswap.jpg

Inside, I found:

• A few foils: a Whish Hair Inhibiting Swipe, Eslor Replenishing Scrub and Comforting Mask, and Glamglow Youthmud. Oh, if only a swipe could rid me of unwanted hair! A girl can dream, right?
  • A couple of Birchbox samples: a Real Chemistry peel that I'm sure my skin will appreciate, and a cute little Ayres Body Butter that will tuck nicely into my purse for my dry hands.
  • Travel-sized Rusk finishing spray and C. Booth Dry Oil Mist: I love stocking up my little vacation bin in my bathroom closet with travel-sized products, and I actually just killed off a travel-sized hairspray last week, so a replacement is welcome. I'm looking forward to trying out this spray oil, since I like using coconut oil as a moisturizer but it can be a little messy to dig out of its jar.
  • A trio of Clinique samples: eyeshadow in pretty purple, a mini nail polish, and a mini moisturizer. Clinique samples always trigger nostalgia for me because they remind me of getting the odds and ends from my mom's Clinique GWP bags when I was a kid, so that was fun.
  • Masks: a Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa Mask and a Bioxidea Miracle Hand Mask. I mean, who doesn't dig masks? And I am curious to try the hand mask, since as a nurse, my hands are always dry from washing and using anti-bacterial gook a zillion times a day.
  • A pink kabuki brush and some Tatcha Japanese Beauty Papers: Brushes are always handy, and this one is a cute color. The blotting papers will come in handy, since I do tend to get oily in the summer, and they're pretty with their little gold flecks. They remind me of the fancy specialty papers my mom used to do calligraphy on!
  • LORAC Tantalizer Bronzer deluxe sample: Ooh, the shimmer in this is so pretty! I really like products that have a nice fine shimmer instead of glittery sparkle. It's funny, though... I'm naturally dark-skinned, and I've got a little extra sun on me from vacation, so this product is actually almost identical to my current skin tone! It's more of a "goldener" than a "bronzer," LOL, but I actually like that because it will just give a nice glow.
  • theBalm Read My Lips lipstick in Gossip: What a pretty color, and as always, theBalm's packaging is to die for!
  • Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Coral: I do love a good blush, and this looks like a pretty color... except unfortunately it didn't survive the trip to Kentucky and is all smooshed. I am going to try to do the alcohol thing and re-press it, though... it worked on an eyeshadow I broke, so hopefully I can make it work again!

Thanks for the treats, jednashley... I'm looking forward to using them! :)

I am SO sorry for the broken blush - I would have thought the padding would have worked.  I feel terrible!  Sorry about no note - this was my first swap and it never really occured to me to put one and I really didn't know how to put things together :(  Again, I am SO sorry!!  I would have wrapped and noted everything had I known.  But I am glad that you received it so fast!  :)

• Like 1

I received my surprise in the mail tonight and it was AMAZING!!  My swap buddy was Jocedun (aka Jocelyn).  She was amazingly sweet and LOVED everything in the box.  Here is a picture of everything from my box...

I was defintiely spoiled and am using the bath melts and nail therapy TONIGHT :)

THANKS SO MUCH!!! 

Ashley

post-109304-0-92111600-1407130733_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

@@jednashley, don't sweat it! I just wondered who the mysterious package was from more than anything. And about the blush... as my mom always says, [bleep] happens... but I actually just finished re-pressing it a few minutes ago and it's sitting on the counter to dry out, so it should be perfectly good to go once the alcohol evaporates! (Side note: someone on this forum pointed me to that trick, and I wish I could remember who it was because I owe them big-time. It's saved a couple of makeup things for me now!) I wore the bronzer to work last night, and it's so pretty and shimmery. Thanks again! :)

• Like 1

@@jednashley, don't sweat it! I just wondered who the mysterious package was from more than anything. And about the blush... as my mom always says, [bleep] happens... but I actually just finished re-pressing it a few minutes ago and it's sitting on the counter to dry out, so it should be perfectly good to go once the alcohol evaporates! (Side note: someone on this forum pointed me to that trick, and I wish I could remember who it was because I owe them big-time. It's saved a couple of makeup things for me now!) I wore the bronzer to work last night, and it's so pretty and shimmery. Thanks again! :)

I think it's been posted several times!  I know it saved a blush for me last year!  Ipsy sent out NYX blushes and I got the most GORGEOUS color... completely shattered!  They sent me a replacement blush, but it was a different color that I hated and ended up giving away.  Then someone posted the tutorial for re-pressing the blush and I could not believe how simple it was!  I utterly failed at getting it level, but it's still one of my favorite colors!  Can't wait to see the finished results if you don't mind sharing the results of your amazing blush rescue!

I am SO sorry for the broken blush - I would have thought the padding would have worked.  I feel terrible!  Sorry about no note - this was my first swap and it never really occured to me to put one and I really didn't know how to put things together :(  Again, I am SO sorry!!  I would have wrapped and noted everything had I known.  But I am glad that you received it so fast!  :)

:hugs3: now that you've been through summerswap and have 40+ examples to check out, i'm sure your next gift will be beautifully personalized and full of pretty wrapping!  :flowers:

I'm packing for my business trip, and I put all of my beauty essentials in the awesome silver case that @@bonita22 gave me! It fits perfectly in my suitcase and will definitely cheer me up while I'm away!

• Like 4

lol. I didn't know if you'd recognize the picture or not.

attachicon.gifDSC00512.jpeg

Once I saw this picture on your blog, I knew what I had to do.

OMG IT IS PERFECT!!!! I was right about which one was which so you definitely did a great job!!!!

Wow these reveals are AMAZING!!! We have some serious sleuths around here!!  Great job ladies!!

how do I tag someone? just the @ before their username? 

I feel dumb hahaha... 

Yep, and no you're not dumb!

• Like 1

So,.. first of all, I would like to say that I am so happy and excited right now.

I have had a really bad couple of weeks, my birthday was really a bad day, work hasn't been great.

Today's box has changed the way I feel, in so many ways. I opened it and it was just so fun to see, all the time that @@valeried44 spent wrapping this stuff and making it so beautiful and pretty for me. Valerie, I honestly have to say that you are awesome, and that I am really grateful. I went to work really quick and on my lunch went to my house to see if the box had arrived (someone told me that I would be getting a box today so the excitement had built up!)

I opened the box while driving back to work) (lol I know bad me :P )

I was so surprised, you have no idea. I love every single thing you sent me. 

I can't believe you went all detective on me, and got me my favorite liquid liner ever. Also, the Borghese luminizer, how did u know girl!? I mix that with my HD foundation by MUFE and it is so perfect! 

I also can't believe how many treats u put in there!!!! I left the box open on my desk and everyone at work ate my treats! LOL thank you so so much, from the bottom of my heart, everything is perfect!

I am gonna have SOOOO much fun playing with the pigments you sent me, you are so creative! I cannot believe these colors, they are so awesome! I will make sure to post pictures when I use them!!!!! *hugs* 

Even the way u packed the box! You are so cool!

** also, I really wanted that mascara, you are a mind reader, love that it's waterproof !! that's how I roll! and I am already wearing the bracelet, the sunglasses are in my purse and the hair clip is in! hahahaha I love you so much*

post-101404-0-38470400-1407177116_thumb.jpg

post-101404-0-22864200-1407177117_thumb.jpg

post-101404-0-82643800-1407177117_thumb.jpg

post-101404-0-31167400-1407177118_thumb.jpg

post-101404-0-84486300-1407177118_thumb.jpg

post-101404-0-27525400-1407177119_thumb.jpg

post-101404-0-79138800-1407177119_thumb.jpg

post-101404-0-29875400-1407177120_thumb.jpg

post-101404-0-80966400-1407177120_thumb.jpg

post-101404-0-31620400-1407177121_thumb.jpg

Edited by v0ltagekid
  • Like 16

So,.. first of all, I would like to say that I am so happy and excited right now.

I have had a really bad couple of weeks, my birthday was really a bad day, work hasn't been great.

Today's box has changed the way I feel, in so many ways. I opened it and it was just so fun to see, all the time that @@valeried44 spent wrapping this stuff and making it so beautiful and pretty for me. Valerie, I honestly have to say that you are awesome, and that I am really grateful. I went to work really quick and on my lunch went to my house to see if the box had arrived (someone told me that I would be getting a box today so the excitement had built up!)

I can't believe you went all detective on me, and got me my favorite liquid liner ever. Also, the Borghese luminizer, how did u know girl!? I mix that with my HD foundation by MUFE and it is so perfect! 

I also can't believe how many treats u put in there!!!! I left the box open on my desk and everyone at work ate my treats! LOL thank you so so much, from the bottom of my heart, everything is perfect!

I am gonna have SOOOO much fun playing with the pigments you sent me, you are so creative! I cannot believe these colors, they are so awesome! I will make sure to post pictures when I use them!!!!! *hugs* 

Yea!  So glad your wonderful buddy could put a smile on your face!

• Like 2

@@valerie

** also, I really wanted that mascara, you are a mind reader, love that it's waterproof !! that's how I roll! and I am already wearing the bracelet, the sunglasses are in my purse and the hair clip is in! hahahaha I love you so much*

I want to know how I have never heard of Scaredy Cat Cosmetics.  That is just down the road from me!

• Like 1

What a fun box!!!  I love the bright pom poms!  SO SUMMERY.  And all those fabulous indie treasures.  What a fun package.

• Like 3

What a fun box!!!  I love the bright pom poms!  SO SUMMERY.  And all those fabulous indie treasures.  What a fun package.

It is such a fun package!!! i love love love it all :) 

• Like 1