coralms

New Beauty Test Tube September 2014

I have received the latest issue of the New Beauty magazine. On Page 7 of the New Beauty Test Tube Trend Report, it says "The YBF Perfect Prep Face Primer from the latest NewBeauty Test Tube might be just what you need".

I have received the latest issue of the New Beauty magazine. On Page 7 of the New Beauty Test Tube Trend Report, it says "The YBF Perfect Prep Face Primer from the latest NewBeauty Test Tube might be just what you need".

I think we got this item in a small black tube from our March 2014 New Beauty shipment because we also got the mascara next to it (also a small black tube)........

• Like 1

Yeah, I have received that product from them and have never even used it. So glad I canceled this box. Maybe one day they will get it together and I'll subscribe again.

• Like 1

Yes, I remember getting that in a previous testtube. I liked the primer but the mascara, not so much. I believe it was in their clear sample bag, can't remember. What happened to the sample bag in their last testtube? I miss it.

My September was charged to my bank account, and I received an e-mail that it is being prepared and will ship soon.  I am not sure if that means before September :), but I hope for a spoiler!

I also got charged today. It takes approximately 30-32 days from the date I am charged to the date it is delivered (I'm in Texas). So, I will probably get mine September 19.

Well, they sent me a 30% off to resub email. I am not sure. I got the punishment tube last time and they would not switch it to the "real" tube. I wonder if everyone is actually getting the same tube this time.

• Like 1

It says there will be 6 items and one of them is an Equitance Brightening Kit.

Darn..... only 6 items? Now I'm really worried about the word "sucker" being stamped across my forehead! Seriously, when will I ever learn????

**edited to say I'm sorry for such a negative comment.... I'm going to try to look at the bright side that perhaps it's only 6 items because perhaps each of them are going to be amazing!

Edited by beach16sm
  • Like 1

Darn..... only 6 items? Now I'm really worried about the word "sucker" being stamped across my forehead! Seriously, when will I ever learn????

**edited to say I'm sorry for such a negative comment.... I'm going to try to look at the bright side that perhaps it's only 6 items because perhaps each of them are going to be amazing!I 

I'm new to it so I dont know how many there usually is.  Is six less than normal?  I did look up the Brightening Kit and *that* looks like fun!  

I do hope the To Go bag is back, though.

I love spoilers and I check youtube every day when they start to ship - I can't wait! Any suggestions to finding spoilers?

Well, they sent me a 30% off to resub email. I am not sure. I got the punishment tube last time and they would not switch it to the "real" tube. I wonder if everyone is actually getting the same tube this time.

I also received this email. but I'm not ready to start again yet.  Not until I see mostly new items appearing in the test tubes.  Then, I will happily sign up again.

• Like 2

I think i found it:

"a lip gloss palette (I don't know the brand, nothing too well known), a spring water?? face spray, It's a 10! Miracle hair treatment , another thing I have no memory of?? & the Equitance Brightening Kit."

• Like 1

Okay -- here goes...

It's not a tube, it's a box. They tell us the tube will be back in November.

2 foils -- lumene BB serum "bright now vitamin c"
1 50ml Avene thermal water

1 150ml tube Memoire Liquide - Armour Liquide Reserve Edition Creme
1 2oz it's a 10 miracle leave-in product
1 15ml tube YBF Face Primer
1 10ml tub miracle 10 AHA cream
1 kit Equitance Brightening Kit
1 plastic bag by imex packaging

Edited by MyKidsHave4Legs
  • Like 1

I think i found it:

"a lip gloss palette (I don't know the brand, nothing too well known), a spring water?? face spray, It's a 10! Miracle hair treatment , another thing I have no memory of?? & the Equitance Brightening Kit."

Hmmmm...  no lip gloss in mine.

maybe there are variations, is the lip gloss in your booklet? maybe it's missing

Not in my booklet, but there is something else missing.  The booklet says I received...

The it's a 10, Equitance, Avene, miracle 10, and a Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod body lotion (100ml). I didn't receive that, but I did get the YBF, Lumene foils, Memoire Liquid which aren't listed.

Odd.

Edited by MyKidsHave4Legs

Not in my booklet, but there is something else missing.  The booklet says I received...

The it's a 10, Equitance, Avene, miracle 10, and a Molton Brown Pink Peppered body lotion (100ml). I didn't receive that, but I did get the YBF, Lumene foils, Memoire Liquid which aren't listed.

Odd.

I think it happened last month too. Weird.