JenTX

Sample Society September 2014 - Spoilers & Discussion

There goes my no-buy month and trying to de-clutter my place. :) A full-sized eye cream makes me happy. I cannot wait to try this product out. Sample Society seems to be getting better each month.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm pretty pumped to try this because I love trying new eye creams! At this point I'm already happy with the box. Can't wait to see what else they add!

• Like 1

The first Spoiler is out! $85 value - wow!attachicon.gifunnamed.jpg

I DON'T HAVE TO BUY A NEW EYE CREAM?!?!?

This news has literally made my day, my week, my month. :lol:

• Like 3

So if I sign up now, will they send me an august box (like how birchbox does it) or will I get a September box as my first one? TIA :)

I am pretty sure August is sold out, so it should be September. I think you have to sign up by the 5th to get the "current" month.

• Like 1

@mayra3  You'll get September!  Per Facebook:

Our August boxes are sold out, but if you subscribe by 9/4, you can receive the September box, which is equally wonderful!
  • Like 1

Haha oops I was just discussing this over on the Aug thread.  Yay September!  Yay eye cream!  Really hoping it doesn't have any weird anti-aging stuff that will make my skin go all wonky.

Gosh I love this box more and more!

• Like 1

I am pretty sure August is sold out, so it should be September. I think you have to sign up by the 5th to get the "current" month.

@mayra3  You'll get September!  Per Facebook:

Thank you! That's what I was hoping for :)

I just purchased a $50 Bobbi Brown eyecream at sephora, maybe I'll return it and get this instead. I can't use retinol it makes me have dry, itchy, red spots under my eyes. 

I have to confess that I'll probably toss this up on eBay because...  I don't use eye cream.  Maybe I should, but I have a bunch from sub boxes that I already don't use.  I really don't have a need for another one I won't use!  But I'm glad to see this spoiler because it means it will probably be easier to rehome an expensive eye cream than, say, yet another black eyeliner.  (Now watch this box end up having a black eyeliner!)

• Like 1

I think it's awesome that they seem to be sticking to "one item from each category" type of curation.  Skin, hair, nails, and 2 makeup items - but DIFFERENT makeup.  usually eyes & lips (yay, my favorite makeups!)

• Like 3

I signed back up for SS for September! I was down to getting only Birchbox (and popsugar and naturebox) and was feeling sad and needing some beauty happy, so I resubbed to SS and Ipsy. Already glad, I love a good eye cream!