YAY! My lurking has come to an end! =)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I've been lurking since Feb '14 and have wanted to reply & post so many times but wasn't a member. Now I am, so let the good times roll! =D

I am 48 (OMG! I'm 48!) and became a makeup and memebox fanatic in Feb of this year. Gawd! I think I've purchased 100 memeboxes since February. My postman suggested a 12-step group. Ha!

I'm single with no children. I did get married and divorced once in the span off 11 months (I think Brittney Spears has me beat on that one - lol!) I think I'm just too independant, selfish and set in my ways to make marriage work. Oh well, I'm good with that cuz I LOVE my "alone" time. :)

I don't have children but I do have the two cutest ginger niece and nephews on the planet and I am their "Auntie Mo". I'm also a proud ginger - redheads make the world go 'round, in case you didn't know. ;-)

Anyhoo, I'm really happy to be an official MUT member now and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Have a super day everyone!!!

Moey

e7e6cbcc-0490-48ad-b837-ff0ee15553fc.jpg

Hey!!! welcome to MuT @@Moey , :lol:

Hope you have fun. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have 8 memeboxes, so your achievement is amazing!!! :w00t:

I looove ginger heads too. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :wub: especially Ed Sheeran :wub: :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :lol: :rotfl:

See ya round!!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back