How to make up perfectly in HOT weather?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I've got a big problem in my dairy life. I kind of the person who just start to learn how to make up perfectly to increase my confidence. Unfortunately, My country(Thailand) is such very hot weather all day.It's just like I have only summer in my country. Anyway, any foundation that I wear on my face, it cannot be with me all day long, including to lipstick, eye-liner and so on. Does anyone know some trip to solve my problem?

could anyone give me some suggestion about this. it might help me.

Thank you very much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I live in central Alabama and we have very hot and humid weather in Summer, so I know what a challenge it can be. I suggest swapping out foundation and powder for a good BB/CC cream with a high SPF, don't put mascara on bottom lashes to avoid smears, a nice lipstick or colored lip balm with SPF.

Basically, go light and don't try to fight the humidity with attempts to look matte. Hope this helps.

Back