Jacket defective. Heart broken.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this jacket from Zara:

http://imgur.com/gtFlfDF

And I loved it. Two months later, last Wednesday, I noticed the seam in my jacket's elbow was coming undone. I contacted Zara, and they said they would fully refund me and give me free shipping on my next order, but they couldn't replace it because it was discontinued. I was crushed. I love this jacket....

So, I want to ask. Does anyone have a jacket similar to this, and where did you get it? I loved the white. I loved the gold color WITH the white. It is such a nice jacket, and I am a jacket person.

Still looking for something red too, if anyone has any recommendations. Thank you ladies. >:

I got this jacket from Zara:

http://imgur.com/gtFlfDF

And I loved it. Two months later, last Wednesday, I noticed the seam in my jacket's elbow was coming undone. I contacted Zara, and they said they would fully refund me and give me free shipping on my next order, but they couldn't replace it because it was discontinued. I was crushed. I love this jacket....

So, I want to ask. Does anyone have a jacket similar to this, and where did you get it? I loved the white. I loved the gold color WITH the white. It is such a nice jacket, and I am a jacket person.

Still looking for something red too, if anyone has any recommendations. Thank you ladies. >:
If I were you, I'd take it to the local tailor or dry cleaners and have them mend the sleeve and don't worry about the refund. I feel like only 1 in 10 pieces of clothing I purchase actually get worn on a regular basis, so I'm reluctant to give up the ones I love! You might check eBay to see if you can find a replacement and take the refund, but it would probably be less expensive to mend it.

I took your advise. I hope it comes back nice. >_<
What you could do for future problems, is hit up a garage sale or flea market and get a cheap sewing machine. Those things do come in handy and you will always have it forever. Got mine from my Aunt nearly 30 years ago for $25. A new one like it would have been a fortune! But not worth the expense for some repairs or drape and clothing hemming.

Back