zadidoll

Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

@@pooteeweet213 Yay! I'm so glad you like everything! I found out how to wrap boxes like that this year and maybe half of my presents are like that under my tree... I have the same mug for myself, when I saw that you wished PopSugar would put one in the next box (because I'm creepy) I knew I had to get it for you. I also have a healthy lip addiction, which made it super fun to shop for you!  Merry Christmas!  :santa:

• Like 2

post-96557-0-60921600-1418937273.jpeg

Yay Bite Beauty lippies!

post-96557-0-57570200-1418937412.jpeg

post-96557-0-60697200-1418937453_thumb.jpeg

post-96557-0-50351500-1418937476.jpeg

post-96557-0-14223600-1418937497.jpeg

More lippies!  I immediately tried the Tokyomilk one and it's sooo delicious.  I've never used Butter London or Nanacoco before so it will be fun to try new things.

post-96557-0-22625700-1418937434.jpeg

I think I will try this polish out on my toes.  I've never used anything like it before for a pedicure!

post-96557-0-14263300-1418937942_thumb.jpeg
Here is everything together, including some Lindor chocolates to top it all off!

Thank you again @@emilylithium for such a wonderful, thoughtful present.  I appreciate it very much!  :hugs3:

• Like 16

It's here!  It's here! It's here!  ---Actually 2 huge, heavy boxes have arrived!!!  I'm SUPER excited!  Thank you so much @SophiaRae 

You are so thoughtful and generous!  I LOVE the theme!  This is going to be a wonderful Christmas for me, full of surprises.

I opened Day 1 so far & can't wait to open more.  I love the DevaCurl---my absolute favorite hair gel.  I was just looking for post it notes yesterday & the Christmas themed ones are adorable.  They will be put to good use.

I have soooo much to do this time of year, so I'm going to open 1 thing a day as a treat when I'm done with some of my chores.

I'm really bad with pictures on MUT & everytime I log in they've changed another thing.  I'm going to put up a few pictures in a day or so---I have to figure out how to get them to post on here.

Thanks again!  This is amazing.  You have made my whole year!

• Like 14

YOU GUYS. I had the best Santa!! @@Elizabeth Mac sent me the most special and well-thought out box of goodies! She included some things off my wish list and some of her favorites.

post-110504-0-54431800-1418948271_thumb.jpg First up: look at this beautiful wrapping! I love the green sparkly and red chevron tape. I didn't want to unwrap it!

post-110504-0-17649500-1418948284_thumb.jpg I've been looking for a purple-gray nail polish and this one is perfect. And matching eyeshadow. Purple is my favorite color and like half my wardrobe so this will be well-loved.

post-110504-0-62031200-1418948293_thumb.jpg I love cream eyeshadow and was lusting after this set ever since it showed up on birchbox! And the sugar lip treatment looks amazing!

post-110504-0-92777700-1418948305_thumb.jpg This. Is. Awesome. I've been eyeing this up for awhile. I love trying new BB creams!

post-110504-0-17360000-1418948319_thumb.jpg Another box contained these goodies. I'm so excited to try the Tarte lip tint and eyeshadow stick!

post-110504-0-63736200-1418948330_thumb.jpg I could smell this lovely before I even opened it: a LUSH bath melt!

post-110504-0-85555400-1418948342_thumb.jpg Inside the cute red bag was a collection of deluxe samples (2 bp oil vials! I love that stuff!) along with 2 eucalyptus shower bombs. Santa noted these were great if you had a cold. How did you know that I've been trying to get over a cold for the last week!! I'll be heading off to the shower to try one of these babies out as soon as I'm done with this post!

post-110504-0-90787300-1418948355_thumb.jpg And the whole collection of goods! Including the Body Shop shower gel in my favorite scent ever (Satsuma) and the MAC wipes that somehow didn't make it into the other pictures. I blame it on excitement.

post-110504-0-71963900-1418948373_thumb.jpg One last picture of the kitty photo bomb. She was less interested in the presents, but rather heading straight for the box that everything came in...typically furballl!

Thank you soooooooo much @@Elizabeth Mac !!!! I'm so grateful for the effort you put into everything!

• Like 23

Desperately seeking my Santa??? I got your awesome gift but I don't see your username... only your real name! Who are you so I can do a proper reveal thank you!

attachicon.gifmutss9.jpeg

Yay Bite Beauty lippies!

attachicon.gifmutss8.jpeg

attachicon.gifmutss6.jpeg

attachicon.gifmutss5.jpeg

attachicon.gifmutss4.jpeg

More lippies!  I immediately tried the Tokyomilk one and it's sooo delicious.  I've never used Butter London or Nanacoco before so it will be fun to try new things.

attachicon.gifmutss7.jpeg

I think I will try this polish out on my toes.  I've never used anything like it before for a pedicure!

attachicon.gifmutss1.jpeg

Here is everything together, including some Lindor chocolates to top it all off!

Thank you again @@emilylithium for such a wonderful, thoughtful present.  I appreciate it very much!  :hugs3:

I am so happy you liked the gift! It has been so fun shopping for you. I sort of deduced from your forum name that you must love cats, so when i saw that cat candle i immediately thought of you. Happy Holidays! 

• Like 2

On the seventh day of Christmas, my Santa gave to me : 7 Handcrafted Gifts!  My wishlist was chockablock with various handcrafted wishes, but I never dreamed I would get seven!

Four beautiful and useful greeting cards, cards and stationary are a big favorite of mine, and I ran out of cards last month and kept putting off buying more. These will definitely be put to good use.

A very cute tree ornament, and a very memorable "boob" ornament. I plan to give the boob to DH so he can hold and squeeze it any time.

An amazingly wonderful smelling salt scrub in Orange and Clove!! Instant Christmas scent memories of Momma and I doing cloved oranges every year when I was younger.

A fantastic deep purple lace scarf! Perfect weight for year-round wearing.

Wow! What a present, I am tickled pink!

Recap:

1 Tote Bag (with dry shampooo)

2 Fragrance Samples in two of my favorite scents

3 Pet treats, two for cats one for dawgster

4 Nail items, three polishes and a cuticle balm

5 face products, BB cream, blotting linens, Chella pencil, Beauty Blender and full size Fakeup

6 Household Items , Holiday dish towel, two fabulous candles, BBW handsoap, and two superlative Alhambra items, ( tray and container )

7 Handcrafted Gifts, cards, ornaments, salt scrub and purple lace scarf

• Like 14

I had the most amazing Santa ever!!! @@meaganola completely spoiled me! I am so overwhelmed by her generosity! I love everything! I am at a loss for words so I will try and be as coherent as possible.

So I am going to be honest, from the beginning I had a feeling that @@meaganola was my SeSa. There was a Loki comment and then a comment that something from the espionage kick starter would have been perfect for her SeSa and I immediately thought of the Sherlock nail wraps. What threw me off for awhile though was you said your SeSa was a sweetheart and I'm like nahh that"s not me then! lol I just can't help myself from trying to figure everything out. It's my Sherlock obsessed mind going to work!

Ok so picture time! My photos turned out so crappy thanks to my iPhone and bad lighting, also PLEASE ignore my paint splattered chipped manicure! I plan on doing a manicure later! (With some new gifts!) THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

post-99479-0-52332800-1418952324_thumb.jpg

Ok so at this point this is where I started crying! (I cry a lot) Look how pretty everything is! I already felt so spoiled!

post-99479-0-32277300-1418952486_thumb.jpg

This was the first thing I opened. MAC lipsticks!!!! I am a huge lover of MAC lipsicks so I squealed when I saw them! I was jealous when Meaganola was giving her SeSa MAC. I added some to my wishlist JIC. I got Film Noir and Snob. I LOVE deep red lipsticks. LOVE! This one is going to get so much love from me! SO pretty! Snob is a color I am not used to wearing so I put it on my wishlist to try and get out of my comfort zone. Yes pink is out of my comfort zone lol

post-99479-0-34869100-1418952773_thumb.jpg

Look how cool this Shiro lipgloss is!! I am sad to use it to ruin the cool design, but I love Shiro lipglosses so I will definitely use it. So pretty!

post-99479-0-70913800-1418952842_thumb.jpg

OMG! I laughed out loud when I saw this! She posted about this on Shiro's thread and I made a comment about the packaging being funny. I never thought I would get it! But look! How funny is this?

post-99479-0-95888400-1418952941_thumb.jpg

There was a button in this one that said "BORED" from Sherlock so I was wondering if there was Sherlock inspired items in here and It's Geek Chic Sherlock set!! I have been wanting to try Geek Chic for a very long time and I look at the Sherlock set and now I have them!!! I am so excited to try them! I am a little worried since I never tried to use shadow in a clamshell before, but first time for everything. I LOVE these!

post-99479-0-88800400-1418953125_thumb.jpg

SQUEEEE! I really wanted this! It's Honey You Should See Me In A Crown from Dollish Polish! It's a Sherlock nail poilish!! This is going on my nails right away!

post-99479-0-32140300-1418953240_thumb.jpg

This had a cute Loki's Army button on it! I was not expecting a Loki nail polish though! It is so pretty!!! I don't know which I love more. I looked at this before, but never thought about it past that! (At this point I realized that I have been using exclamation points a lot lol) I will have to use this on my toes, because I need to use both of these polishes now!

post-99479-0-34422000-1418953440_thumb.jpg

I was shocked when I saw this. I made a comment in one of the indies thread that I wanted to try some Black Violet stuff and now I get to try it! It's Affogato perfume oil and it smells absolutely amazing! It smells like coffee and vanilla, and I am an absolute coffee addict so this stuff smells like heaven to me I keep opening it up to smell it! So good!

post-99479-0-98913300-1418953465_thumb.jpg

This is a body butter from Black Violet called Yule Nog. I want to eat this. It smells great! I will throw this in my purse to use while on the run (I'm always on the run).

post-99479-0-93368400-1418953487_thumb.jpg

I am so happy about this! I am a chapstick addict, A notoriously Norbid addict, and a Castiel addict. So this is all three!

post-99479-0-64266400-1418953940_thumb.jpg

SQUEEEE! Its the Winchester Gospel collection from Notoriously Morbid! These are so pretty! Ive really been wanting these since they are supernatural.

post-99479-0-97154700-1418954076_thumb.jpg

This! I love Star Wars, and Meagan made a comment in the indie thread that she got this, and I made a comment about how jealous I was that I didn't sign up for the sub to get this, and she gave me hers!! This is so generous of you! I can't believe it It's a gorgeous green! 

post-99479-0-48611300-1418954200_thumb.jpg

For some reason when I opened this I laughed. I was never expecting this many mascaras!! I mentioned in my wishlist that I didn't really need anything, but my mascara stash was running low and now I am well stocked!!! I am so excited to try the Laura Mercier and Model Co! i never tried anything from either brand before. Thank you so much!!! I am well stocked now! (My mom also stole a LM one from me already haha)

post-99479-0-87910200-1418954355_thumb.jpg

Ok, this shocked me. I collect perfume and I opened this and was so overwhelmed. There are so many perfumes in here!! She even gave me some of the cutest Thierry Mugler and Oscar De La Renta minis! Also the Nirvana set! OMG I LOVE THIS! THANK YOU!!!!!

post-99479-0-11346600-1418954575_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much for this! I have been wanting to try this after some talked about it in the indie bath thread!! Showers are like spas to me so any bath products are great!

post-99479-0-82454400-1418954698_thumb.jpg

This is all my goodies all together!!!!! I wish my lighting was better to show it all off. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I am so ecstatic to play with it all!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH @@meaganola !!! You are the best!!!! I am so overwhelmed by your generosity! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 30

I had the most amazing Santa ever!!! @@meaganola completely spoiled me! I am so overwhelmed by her generosity! I love everything! I am at a loss for words so I will try and be as coherent as possible.

So I am going to be honest, from the beginning I had a feeling that @@meaganola was my SeSa. There was a Loki comment and then a comment that something from the espionage kick starter would have been perfect for her SeSa and I immediately thought of the Sherlock nail wraps. What threw me off for awhile though was you said your SeSa was a sweetheart and I'm like nahh that"s not me then! lol I just can't help myself from trying to figure everything out. It's my Sherlock obsessed mind going to work!

Ok so picture time! My photos turned out so crappy thanks to my iPhone and bad lighting, also PLEASE ignore my paint splattered chipped manicure! I plan on doing a manicure later! (With some new gifts!) THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0822.JPG

Ok so at this point this is where I started crying! (I cry a lot) Look how pretty everything is! I already felt so spoiled!

attachicon.gifIMG_0824.JPG

This was the first thing I opened. MAC lipsticks!!!! I am a huge lover of MAC lipsicks so I squealed when I saw them! I was jealous when Meaganola was giving her SeSa MAC. I added some to my wishlist JIC. I got Film Noir and Snob. I LOVE deep red lipsticks. LOVE! This one is going to get so much love from me! SO pretty! Snob is a color I am not used to wearing so I put it on my wishlist to try and get out of my comfort zone. Yes pink is out of my comfort zone lol

attachicon.gifIMG_0826.JPG

Look how cool this Shiro lipgloss is!! I am sad to use it to ruin the cool design, but I love Shiro lipglosses so I will definitely use it. So pretty!

attachicon.gifIMG_0843.JPG

OMG! I laughed out loud when I saw this! She posted about this on Shiro's thread and I made a comment about the packaging being funny. I never thought I would get it! But look! How funny is this?

attachicon.gifIMG_0829.JPG

There was a button in this one that said "BORED" from Sherlock so I was wondering if there was Sherlock inspired items in here and It's Geek Chic Sherlock set!! I have been wanting to try Geek Chic for a very long time and I look at the Sherlock set and now I have them!!! I am so excited to try them! I am a little worried since I never tried to use shadow in a clamshell before, but first time for everything. I LOVE these!

attachicon.gifIMG_0831.JPG

SQUEEEE! I really wanted this! It's Honey You Should See Me In A Crown from Dollish Polish! It's a Sherlock nail poilish!! This is going on my nails right away!

attachicon.gifIMG_0834.JPG

This had a cute Loki's Army button on it! I was not expecting a Loki nail polish though! It is so pretty!!! I don't know which I love more. I looked at this before, but never thought about it past that! (At this point I realized that I have been using exclamation points a lot lol) I will have to use this on my toes, because I need to use both of these polishes now!

attachicon.gifIMG_0836.JPG

I was shocked when I saw this. I made a comment in one of the indies thread that I wanted to try some Black Violet stuff and now I get to try it! It's Affogato perfume oil and it smells absolutely amazing! It smells like coffee and vanilla, and I am an absolute coffee addict so this stuff smells like heaven to me I keep opening it up to smell it! So good!

attachicon.gifIMG_0839.JPG

This is a body butter from Black Violet called Yule Nog. I want to eat this. It smells great! I will throw this in my purse to use while on the run (I'm always on the run).

attachicon.gifIMG_0840.JPG

I am so happy about this! I am a chapstick addict, A notoriously Norbid addict, and a Castiel addict. So this is all three!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif IMG_0841.JPG

SQUEEEE! Its the Winchester Gospel collection from Notoriously Morbid! These are so pretty! Ive really been wanting these since they are supernatural.

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif IMG_0842.JPG

This! I love Star Wars, and Meagan made a comment in the indie thread that she got this, and I made a comment about how jealous I was that I didn't sign up for the sub to get this, and she gave me hers!! This is so generous of you! I can't believe it It's a gorgeous green!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif IMG_0845.JPG

For some reason when I opened this I laughed. I was never expecting this many mascaras!! I mentioned in my wishlist that I didn't really need anything, but my mascara stash was running low and now I am well stocked!!! I am so excited to try the Laura Mercier and Model Co! i never tried anything from either brand before. Thank you so much!!! I am well stocked now! (My mom also stole a LM one from me already haha)

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif IMG_0847.JPG

Ok, this shocked me. I collect perfume and I opened this and was so overwhelmed. There are so many perfumes in here!! She even gave me some of the cutest Thierry Mugler and Oscar De La Renta minis! Also the Nirvana set! OMG I LOVE THIS! THANK YOU!!!!!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif IMG_0846.JPG

Thank you so much for this! I have been wanting to try this after some talked about it in the indie bath thread!! Showers are like spas to me so any bath products are great!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif IMG_0853.JPG

This is all my goodies all together!!!!! I wish my lighting was better to show it all off. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I am so ecstatic to play with it all!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH @@meaganola !!! You are the best!!!! I am so overwhelmed by your generosity! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[email protected]@meaganola got an indie lovin' Santee.

Talk about the ideal pairing!

• Like 1

oh wow! love all the indie brands--where on earth did the crying james van der beek come from? I need that.

That was a Shiro Cosmetics Color of the Month in, like, December 2012 that Caitlin brought back for Crafty Wonderland this past weekend, and it was available only at the event, as was the striped Bough of Holly gloss also from Shiro, but that is a complete CW-only thing that apparently will never be made again because it's a *huge* nightmare to make.  CW is basically live-action etsy.  It's just one of the many perks of living in Portland!

AND I GOT A PACKAGE!  My Santa is @@yousoldtheworld!  Today has been epically draining day, so I'm opening and taking photos as I go now because I need a bit of happy (and, man, I can already tell that I have a BOX OF HAPPY even though I've only gotten as far as the explanatory note and TITLE CARD!  You know you're in for an awesome ride when there's a TITLE CARD involved!), and I will post the reveal tomorrow after I get back from (spoiler alert) a trip to the 1980s!  My Edgar has already to get into the box, BTW.

• Like 14

oh wow! love all the indie brands--where on earth did the crying james van der beek come from? I need that.

this is what i'm talking about, my life is missing out

That was a Shiro Cosmetics Color of the Month in, like, December 2012 that Caitlin brought back for Crafty Wonderland this past weekend, and it was available only at the event, as was the striped Bough of Holly gloss also from Shiro, but that is a complete CW-only thing that apparently will never be made again because it's a *huge* nightmare to make.  CW is basically live-action etsy.  It's just one of the many perks of living in Portland!

AND I GOT A PACKAGE!  My Santa is @@yousoldtheworld!  Today has been epically draining day, so I'm opening and taking photos as I go now because I need a bit of happy (and, man, I can already tell that I have a BOX OF HAPPY even though I've only gotten as far as the explanatory note and TITLE CARD!  You know you're in for an awesome ride when there's a TITLE CARD involved!), and I will post the reveal tomorrow after I get back from (spoiler alert) a trip to the 1980s!  My Edgar has already to get into the box, BTW.

Edgar may or may not find that there is a small something in there for him and his brother. :)

Hope it brightens your day a little! You don't know how excited I was to get you! <3

• Like 2

Thank you so much @@BeMyBait!!! I love everything. <3

post-84839-0-34731800-1418961321.jpg

Look how amazing everything looks together!

post-84839-0-26181900-1418961343.jpg

Pretty packaging!

post-84839-0-70093700-1418961354.jpg

The goodies!!

Going clockwise:

- Cynthia Rowley lipgloss in Sugar

- TokyoMilk lip balm in Salted Caramel (The first thing I opened and tried! It smells soo good and perfect for the holidays! I've been walking around with permanent duckface because I can't get my lips close enough to my nose!)

- NCLA nail polish in Eight Days a Week, a gorgeous periwinkle blue

- Glamour Doll Eyes blush in Hot for Teacher (I've never tried any indie makeup brands, only indie nail polish, so this will be awesome to try!)

- Nourish Organic cream face cleanser (This is perfect for my dry skin!)

- Bobbi Brown BB cream

- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish set (LOVE!! I've been wanting to try this for years!)

- Laura Mercier mascara in black

- Cargo blush in Bali (Yay! I've also wanted to try Cargo)

- Rainbow Honey l'orange ganache lip balm (Sounds yummy!)

- Coola BB cream

- Rainbow Honey Muscovite solid perfume

- Rimmel Show Off lip lacquer in Big Bang (I've been wanting to try this product!)

- Benefit Benetint (I've also been wanting to try this for years!)

- SeaRx moisturizing lotion

post-84839-0-70033400-1418961372.jpg

More goodies!

- Benefit Posiebalm (More Benefit!!)

- Caudalie grape water (!!!!!!)

There was also an Urban Decay Naked Flushed card sample, a Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer card sample, and a chocolate candy set designed to look like makeup that I already tried!

Seriously, you are so awesome, @@BeMyBait! You listened to all my requests (bb cream, blush, lip products, moisturizing products, brands I'd like to try), while still surprising me and adding things that I wouldn't have thought of, but still can't wait to try.

Edit: Images resized and captions added!

Edited by atomic
  • Like 17

It's here!  It's here! It's here!  ---Actually 2 huge, heavy boxes have arrived!!!  I'm SUPER excited!  Thank you so much @SophiaRae 

You are so thoughtful and generous!  I LOVE the theme!  This is going to be a wonderful Christmas for me, full of surprises.

Thanks again!  This is amazing.  You have made my whole year!

I am beyond excited!!! I'm so giddy that I keep smiling and giggling as I type this just thinking about the rest of the treats I packed for you. I had so much fun putting it all together and coming up with the rhymes. It makes my Christmas to know how much you appreciate and loved it :) Oh and my hubby just told me, "I'm pretty sure you are on MUT or Sephora because you have that certain look on your face right now." LOL!

• Like 3