Uneven facial skin tone. Help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have really uneven facial skin tone due to being mildly burned by a whitening cream that a salon attendant slathered on my skin whilst having a facial.  Now there's like a really strong demarcation line separating my real skin color from the skin affected by the mild chemical burn from the whitening cream.  

Is there any way apart from CC creams, foundations or concealers to even my skin color out?  

I have really uneven facial skin tone due to being mildly burned by a whitening cream that a salon attendant slathered on my skin whilst having a facial.  Now there's like a really strong demarcation line separating my real skin color from the skin affected by the mild chemical burn from the whitening cream.  

Is there any way apart from CC creams, foundations or concealers to even my skin color out?  
If you don't want to do the make-up route, you can redo the esthetic route again and retake your chances. Putting food on your face (natural / homemade remedies) won't work. Or you can do laser resurfacing on the demarcation lines.

The make-up route is easier, less painful and less expensive...  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks.  I'll definitely look into getting things fixed by a dermatologist instead.  I've been burned before, pun intended, plus, I really don't want to look or feel all caked up just to even out my skin tone. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks.  I'll definitely look into getting things fixed by a dermatologist instead.  I've been burned before, pun intended, plus, I really don't want to look or feel all caked up just to even out my skin tone. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Gotcha.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back