Spazkatt

New Limited Edition Boxes

That Sunday Riley sample in the VA box hurt my face so much I rinsed it off immediately.

• Like 1

That Sunday Riley sample in the VA box hurt my face so much I rinsed it off immediately.

I haven't tried it yet (still working my way through a stash of similar products) but I had a sample of Sunday Riley eye cream.  I had to throw it out, it burned my eyes so much -- even when I was extremely careful about where I applied it.

so strange because I have very sensitive skin and it didn't burn my skin at all. Pretty much every other skin product either burns or stings my skin, that is why I don't want very many skincare items from BB because I pretty much can't use most things.

I haven't tried it yet (still working my way through a stash of similar products) but I had a sample of Sunday Riley eye cream. I had to throw it out, it burned my eyes so much -- even when I was extremely careful about where I applied it.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with that reaction. I have dry skin. The vasanti made my face feel that way too. I'll stick to my African black soap and Clinique routine.

I haven't tried it yet (still working my way through a stash of similar products) but I had a sample of Sunday Riley eye cream.  I had to throw it out, it burned my eyes so much -- even when I was extremely careful about where I applied it.

I just had to do that too with the Juice Beauty stem cellular cream I got in another box. I tossed it. My eyes burned after using it. Sorry to hear that about the Sunday Riley. I haven't tried it yet, but I have sensitive eyes. Probably won't work for me.

I just had to do that too with the Juice Beauty stem cellular cream I got in another box. I tossed it. My eyes burned after using it. Sorry to hear that about the Sunday Riley. I haven't tried it yet, but I have sensitive eyes. Probably won't work for me.

I had the same issue with that Juice beauty moisturizer, which is weird because I've used many of their products before!

• Like 1

I got the Vanity Affair box this week. I loved most of it except the Serge Normant spray, Jin Soon nude nail polish (I don't get the point of pantimg my nails the same color they already are) and the Tocca perfume (I have only ever found 2 perfumes I like enough to wear ever) I have to love it and it can't give me a headache. 95% of perfumes give me a headache. I am super excited to use the bath oil and the Alhambra vessel is gorgeous!

Juice beauty products in general tend to irritate my skin. I know now not to even bother trying their products.

• Like 2

What does everyone think of the products in the product?  I feel tempted to get it because I love LE boxes but I already have the water bottle. 

Ooh this Fresh Start box will be mine! Well, if only I could get shipping on my January box or get my box to update on the site so I can get my points!!!!!!!!!! To buy this!!!!!!! Rarrrrrr

The water bottle is killing it for me! I have the filter version, which I prefer because I drink alot of water. Hmmm....

I'm so not interested in getting socks or a water bottle.  Not a huge fan of Juice Beauty and don't need any more lip gloss.  While one or two of the items are calling out to me, most of the box is not.  Easy skip for me.  (Plus I'm currently doing a no-buy.)

• Like 2

I love the new Fresh Start box.  And my Jan. box was NOT great, so this makes up for that.

I just ordered it w/the mystery pick 2 & used the code: TAKEOFF20

Grand total $33.60  Not bad.  I can't wait to get it.

i get where they are going with this. new year. new resolutions. i don't mind the socks. i already have way too many water bottles tho. still love my s'well from popsugar.  i'm not going to buy it. but can appreciate it.  still love the VA box. :)

I'm so not interested in getting socks or a water bottle.  Not a huge fan of Juice Beauty and don't need any more lip gloss.  While one or two of the items are calling out to me, most of the box is not.  Easy skip for me.  (Plus I'm currently doing a no-buy.)

LOL, same here on all accounts (except the no-buy part :D )

The socks, the water bottle, the cute blush, the bath salts, those are the main reasons for the box, everything else is a bonus!

• Like 1

I got my Fresh Start box today.  I'm happy with everything but maybe the lip gloss.  I haven't tried it on yet but it smells weird to me.   <_<

post-99514-0-13876000-1421358053_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I got my Fresh Start box today.  I'm happy with everything but maybe the lip gloss.  I haven't tried it on yet but it smells weird to me.   <_<

Do you feel like the travel sizes are pretty good? I've got this in my cart along with Vanity Affair. I had to return a favorite purse to Birchbox this month because it was breaking apart and I want to spoil myself with the points I have. 

On that note, do you guys know if the mystery sample pack counts towards purchase price? I'm using the frends code for the free headphones after adding the sample pack because it does say my total price before discounts is $150 and it is taking it. But I don't want to risk not getting my headphones if it doesn't.