I'm getting:

- Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face

- Mirenesse Glossy Kiss

- Perlier Intensive Nurturing Body Balm

- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream

- Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Gel

Meh.

I'm getting one of these too.

My second acct also is getting the eye cream and the curly gel, plus sumbody soap, cynthia rowley creamy lip stain, and the PYS rosemary lotion (I didn't choose any of the PYS picks, just got it randomly.)

Ooh, it looks like my main account box should be here tomorrow (the R&R box). I already forget what is in it so it'll be almost like a surprise!

• Like 4

I'm swimming in skincare and makeup products!! I have no idea what's in my Jan box, besides the Tocca and the Big Hair Don't Care sweater. (The contents of my box don't load, I just know it's shipping by the 10th.) I'm fine with anything I get... I'm getting to the point where I need to gift some of these things away!!!

I noticed on my secondary that my Aces pts went back to zero as well. I was close to being an Ace on that account, like 80 points away or something. I only started the secondary in August, so I don't know what is up with that. Maybe we are being punished for having more than one account.

I don't see why BB would punish people for having more than one account. It's more money for them.

BB isn't punishing anyone, it just happens to be 2015 now instead of 2014. You have to earn points every year to maintain your status.

• Like 2

Ooh, it looks like my main account box should be here tomorrow (the R&R box). I already forget what is in it so it'll be almost like a surprise!

Mine shipped several days ago but when I click on the tracking it hasn't updated since then.... And if I put the tracking number into USPS tracking, it can't find anything. :(

I agree that they are not punishing anyone for having multiple accounts. I was speaking to a rep and they have no issues with multiple accounts. I've pretty much had two of them for 3 years, one on and off, and they've never had a problem with it.

• Like 1

Whoooooooo my box finally loaded & it's so good!

Davines OI / Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion
Davines OI / Shampoo
Davines OI / Conditioner
Essentiel Elements Wake Up Rosemary Body Lotion
Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge
Harvey Prince Hello Liquid Loofah
Sweet Science Invisible Daily Tint SPF 35

Box twins! I'm also stoked.   :D

• Like 1

I had picked Tocca as my PYS, got the confirmation and everything, and my box finally loaded with the cheat aaaaaand NO TOCCA!

It has:

Katherine Cosmetics Everyday Eyeliner

Key West Aloe Cleanser

REN Glycolic Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

I sincerely hope my box changes because I want none of these things. I hope the send the eyeliner in brown because I can't take another damned black eyeliner! Of course, I know to follow my own advice and wait until the 10th to see if my box changes. This is the first time I've ever had an issue like this so I'm giving the benefit of the doubt for now.

I realize it's early to start speculating, but anyone think there might be chocolate in the February boxes? Or maybe some sort of valentines day theme (i.e. Davines Love, Cynthia Rowley lipstain in hearthrob or valentine etc)?  

• Like 3

I realize it's early to start speculating, but anyone think there might be chocolate in the February boxes? Or maybe some sort of valentines day theme (i.e. Davines Love, Cynthia Rowley lipstain in hearthrob or valentine etc)?  

I really hope so!

Whoooooooo my box finally loaded & it's so good!

Davines OI / Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion
Davines OI / Shampoo
Davines OI / Conditioner
Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge
Harvey Prince Hello Liquid Loofah

This is my box!  Lip stuff pretty much makes it for me.  I won't use any of the hair stuff since I cowash and it's chock full of silicone.  I get a LOT of shampoo and conditioner but in 3 years have only ever had 2 styling products.  Styling products seem unpopular around here but I am a total junkie.  Gimme all the hairspray please.

• Like 2

This is my box!  Lip stuff pretty much makes it for me.  I won't use any of the hair stuff since I cowash and it's chock full of silicone.  I get a LOT of shampoo and conditioner but in 3 years have only ever had 2 styling products.  Styling products seem unpopular around here but I am a total junkie.  Gimme all the hairspray please.

Same! I love getting hair stuff :) 

Wow, my second box finally showed up with switching the URL code and I am getting two repeats.. And they were from 2013! I hated the Serge dry shampoo, I actually threw it away, I keep most things to try it a few times. And I'm getting the SMART face scrub type thingy (not actually a course scrub) again. Womp womp. I'll wait until the 10th to make sure it doesn't change and then I'll email them. Seriously disappointing. Oh and one other sample is that Pure mascara that was given out recently on the pick 2's. Ugh.

My R+ R box showed up this morning! Pretty happy with it (I had forgotten what was in it, haha).

post-83056-0-05599500-1420648040_thumb.png

Always happy to get tea <3

Excited about the sheet mask...these are overpriced but I am so happy to try it. 

The body butter doesn't smell great but is nice and thick, will be great for my feet and elbows and hands!

I've used the Briogeo before and liked it, always need a hair mask.

I am an eye cream fiend and this one is a good size, happy about it!

I love the Manna Kadar...I wear Lucky all the time and this is a pretty shade, too, a bit darker than Lucky.

Overall,a good box :) 

• Like 13

My R+ R box showed up this morning! Pretty happy with it (I had forgotten what was in it, haha).

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-01-07 at 11.25.17 AM.png

Excited about the sheet mask...these are overpriced but I am so happy to try it. 

The body butter doesn't smell great but is nice and thick, will be great for my feet and elbows and hands!

I love the Manna Kadar...I wear Lucky all the time and this is a pretty shade, too, a bit darker than Lucky.

I'm so glad I picked this on mom's account.  I love everything about that eye cream!  Glad to hear the lippie is darker than Lucky.

I was iffy on the tea bc I can't stand licorice, but I love mint!  Looking forward to trying it!

What's the ick factor on the Perlier?  Does it smell off or something?  I was hoping to love this one!

my no-PYS box according to cheat is:

-Klorane dry shampoo (love it but I would've liked to try the Natural tint variation...oh well)

-Sumita Brow Pencil (As long as it's a dark enough color I can roll with it)

-Supergoop Daily Correct CC (I usually don't use CC creams but we'll give it a shot)

-TOCCA Crema da Mano (I guess it'll be good to throw in my purse)

-Harvey Prince Hello Liquid Loofah (I got the Body Lotion a couple boxes ago and really like the scent so I'm cool with this)

All in all I'm not OVERJOYED but it is definitely all stuff I can use, plus I just cancelled BB so this will be my bye-bye box for the time being :)

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-01-07 at 11.25.17 AM.png

Slightly annoyed with myself that I didn't pick this box.. sigh.. i'm not as excited about the one I'm getting per the cheat :(

COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face

Number 4™ Non-Aerosol Hairspray

Essential Elements Wake Up Rosemary Body Lotion

Manna Kadar Lip Locked

Harvey Prince Sincerely 

• Like 1

After seeing the R&R box (thanks @yousoldtheworld), I wish I went curated instead of surprise. I have too much stuff to take chances on getting more shampoo (which I am getting). Its almost safer to go with what I know from now on. Oh well, live and learn. Its all good.

• Like 1

I'm so glad I picked this on mom's account.  I love everything about that eye cream!  Glad to hear the lippie is darker than Lucky.

I was iffy on the tea bc I can't stand licorice, but I love mint!  Looking forward to trying it!

What's the ick factor on the Perlier?  Does it smell off or something?  I was hoping to love this one!

No, it's just that very medicinal lavender scent, which I figured would be the case. Not icky, just not something I'll use for the fragrance!

• Like 1

I'm excited to see what else the box will include! :D I'm kind of hoping for that sheet mask... 

I have the same box as you guys and I'm hoping the 5th product is a sheet mask as well!

Edited by chocolatesauce2
  • Like 2

I had picked Tocca as my PYS, got the confirmation and everything, and my box finally loaded with the cheat aaaaaand NO TOCCA!

It has:

Katherine Cosmetics Everyday Eyeliner

Key West Aloe Cleanser

REN Glycolic Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

I sincerely hope my box changes because I want none of these things. I hope the send the eyeliner in brown because I can't take another damned black eyeliner! Of course, I know to follow my own advice and wait until the 10th to see if my box changes. This is the first time I've ever had an issue like this so I'm giving the benefit of the doubt for now.

The same thing happened to me! I chose Tocca for the PYS, but using the cheat my BB account is showing the box you've described above.  Hopefully they will either change our box pages by the 10th or they will send us this box plus the Tocca.  (They did that for me once before.)

This is my box! Lip stuff pretty much makes it for me. I won't use any of the hair stuff since I cowash and it's chock full of silicone. I get a LOT of shampoo and conditioner but in 3 years have only ever had 2 styling products. Styling products seem unpopular around here but I am a total junkie. Gimme all the hairspray please.

Jealous of all that Davines, I'd pick it every month if I could, lol!

Edited by Krystyn Lowe
  • Like 2