naturalactions

Quarterly Co. Eva Scrivo **Spoilers**

I am eagerly awaiting my #EVA02 box! I could totally use some radiance in my life! My box is scheduled to be here on 12/27. Anyone getting theirs sooner or have full spoilers? I can't find anything other than the first 2 spoilers yet. 

I feel like this is one of the few Quarterly boxes that has not suffered from shipping delays, which makes me happy! Come on Eva, please be a good box!!

PA Anna on the my subscription addiction site got her box and may be able to do spoilers.  It is on the new Rosario Dawson thread.

• Like 1

PA Anna on the my subscription addiction site got her box and may be able to do spoilers.  It is on the new Rosario Dawson thread.

Thank you!!! I was able to find an instagram post from that thread! So excited now!

posted by @cardglo

10848379_417672415064548_1095907482_a.jp

Edited by naturalactions

I received the box yesterday and I'm really happy with it. She included almost $200 worth of products and I'm really happy she includes products she actually uses in her salon that I have never heard of before. I am going to try them all. I would be thrilled to have glowing skin and radiant hair. :) It feels like a really nice assortment of products so I think you are going to be pleased by it. The letter she included is really well thought out and it doesn't feel like she just threw items in a box. She's working on her new box for spring which is going to include new products so that sounds really cool so I plan on staying subscribed. I hope you like it!!  

• Like 1

Long time reader, first time poster :)   In my box I received:

1. Dermal Detox Pre-Cleanse Facial Cleanser by Sunshine Botanicals 6 fl oz

2. Nourishing Algae Facial Cleanser by Sunshine Botanicals 1 oz

3. Creme 28 by Yon-KA Paris (moisturizer) 1.79 oz

4. Huile De Leonor Greyl (coconut oil) .84 oz

5. Masque Fleurs de Jasmin Hair Conditioning Mask 1.7 oz

6. Elixir by Goldwell (oil Treatment) 3.3 oz

7. Matt Rouge Lipstick by Face Stockholm

8. 2 sponges

9. Inspirational card from Eva

10.Red lipstick  tip sheet

11. Professional Technique Facial Massage tip sheet

12.Checklist PM routine tip sheet

13. Common Mistake tip sheet

14.Winter Salad recipe

15. Cranberry Ginger Sauce recipe.

• Like 2

Welcome to MUT @@PA Anna ! Thank you for the break down of items. I am so excited for the mail tomorrow!!

@@Blonde vixen I am happy to hear you are pleased with the box. The feeling that Eva really spent time curating this box brings the value up for me too.

I am totally staying subbed for next quarter!!

I am kind of interested in subscribing but am not 100% sure...would someone mind posting pics of the various tip sheets from this box?  If I feel like it's valuable information rather than a bunch of no brainers that might tip me off the fence. 

I am kind of interested in subscribing but am not 100% sure...would someone mind posting pics of the various tip sheets from this box?  If I feel like it's valuable information rather than a bunch of no brainers that might tip me off the fence. 

I went though my stash and found as many tip sheets as I could. These are all from the past box, with the exception of one of the recipes which was from the first. There was a nice hair tutorial in the first box I wish I could have found to show you. 

10891665_10205578634255667_5902763073176

10933981_10205578634175665_2530483300806

10636432_10205578634735679_4991324780069

10689519_10205578634415671_2148561495208

10838136_10205578634535674_6387076543634

I feel Eva does a great job curating her boxes. I like seeing her handwriting on the cards, it just adds another level of authenticity and involvement on her part which I feel Nina's box has lost. No knock on Nina, just not feeling the magic there like before. Eva has filled that void for me the past 2 quarters. I hope seeing these will help you decide if you want to try her box or not.  :)

• Like 1

I'm thinking of resubscribing to her. I didnt do her last box as I don't need the items included (got her first box - can't wait to use the voucher for her salon).  she does put a lot of thought into her boxes.

I guess Eva is out...it was nice while it lasted. I put the email from quartely in the spoiler

Dear

We wanted to let you know that Eva Scrivo is no longer continuing as a Quarterly curator, but hope that you have enjoyed all of Eva's mailings to date. We've made the tough call not to ship Eva's next box, and you will not be charged. Here's a note from Eva Scrivo:

I’m sad to say that having given this careful consideration, I will no longer be curating for Quarterly. I hope that you enjoyed the boxes I have put together for you. If you have any questions about the products and information they contained, or would like to purchase more, please don’t hesitate to contact our salons at [email protected] or 212-677-7315. We would be happy to put together beauty product packages customized to your needs.

You can subscribe to my weekly beauty tip email list and see our work, including some of our amazing transformations, at www.evascrivo.com. You can also keep in touch with me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (links to all are on our web site). And of course, I would love to see you for a complimentary consultation at one of our salons in NYC!

It has been a pleasure curating for you my favorite products, professional techniques, and inspiration. I wish you all the beauty in the world and hope to see or hear from you soon!

We have many other great curators on Quarterly, including the two recommended below based on your interest in Eva. So poke around, find that perfect match—and if you're not sure who to pick, just tweet at us and we'll give you a personal recommendation!

Cheers,

They recommended Nina and Arianna Huffington. I guess that is good news that Nina is still in for this quarter. I hope it's good!

• Like 1

Noooo! :( I saw your post and checked my email. Same email with the same curators suggested. I'm subscribed to them already. I liked Eva's boxes.

I guess Eva is out...it was nice while it lasted. I put the email from quartely in the spoiler

Dear

We wanted to let you know that Eva Scrivo is no longer continuing as a Quarterly curator, but hope that you have enjoyed all of Eva's mailings to date. We've made the tough call not to ship Eva's next box, and you will not be charged. Here's a note from Eva Scrivo:

I’m sad to say that having given this careful consideration, I will no longer be curating for Quarterly. I hope that you enjoyed the boxes I have put together for you. If you have any questions about the products and information they contained, or would like to purchase more, please don’t hesitate to contact our salons at [email protected] or 212-677-7315. We would be happy to put together beauty product packages customized to your needs.

You can subscribe to my weekly beauty tip email list and see our work, including some of our amazing transformations, at www.evascrivo.com. You can also keep in touch with me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (links to all are on our web site). And of course, I would love to see you for a complimentary consultation at one of our salons in NYC!

It has been a pleasure curating for you my favorite products, professional techniques, and inspiration. I wish you all the beauty in the world and hope to see or hear from you soon!

We have many other great curators on Quarterly, including the two recommended below based on your interest in Eva. So poke around, find that perfect match—and if you're not sure who to pick, just tweet at us and we'll give you a personal recommendation!

Cheers,

They recommended Nina and Arianna Huffington. I guess that is good news that Nina is still in for this quarter. I hope it's good!

so super sad. i really think she did a great job!

I am so late to the party, having not discovered Quarterly until this year - but I just wanted to say somewhere that I am so bummed Eva is not still curating. I just bought the Radiant Beauty box on BOQ and I LOVE everything in it. Like, I am seriously tempted to buy a second box, but I feel like that might be a little crazy considering how many beauty products sit unopened in my bathroom right now.

Anyway, le sigh.

• Like 1