Late Intro...hi, I'm Angela :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Angela. I am a full time graduate student in NJ. I've been on for a week or two. Saphirehaze came from a name I have been using for years. I love makeup, but was never very good with it. Recently I lost a lot of weight and have basically purchased my whole make up collection. I went a little overboard and I own more than I can use. Eek, I kind of have that all in, to the extreme personality. I also started selling on eBay. I sell some makeup, but mainly Glade products. I love the customer service aspect of it, and if all goes well I may be a top rated seller soon. I can't wait to start trading. In addition I love cats and I am an animal rescuer. I have an essential oil collection and I plan to start blending my own fragrances by this summer. I just discovered Indie subs as well! I was a bare minerals girl for years, so I am looking forward to getting into powdered shadows again. There is a definate learning curve with some of these subs but I am hanging in. I am nothing if not tenacious!

Back