Any of the high end eye liners would be great. Cle De Peau makes a great quality one and it's the most expensive. Chanel, Dior and Yves Saint Laurent are nice too. Out of those three I like Yves Saint Laurent the best. They would all be beautiful for gifts. Chanel icon is classic so if the gift recipient likes Chanel, you can't go wrong with that.

• Like 1

Can any one suggest me the Best Eye Liner Available for gifting? Budget $40-$80

I am thinking of something from the House of Chanel. Please Help

Personally I would buy a cheaper eye-liner (not really for 80 bucks). But if 80 bucks is what you want to spend, then I suggest buying something like a Make-Up Eyeshadow Palette. Urban Decay Cosmetics sells some great ones around that price range and they even come with eyeliners! :)

Good luck!

Any of the high end eye liners would be great. Cle De Peau makes a great quality one and it's the most expensive. Chanel, Dior and Yves Saint Laurent are nice too. Out of those three I like Yves Saint Laurent the best. They would all be beautiful for gifts. Chanel icon is classic so if the gift recipient likes Chanel, you can't go wrong with that.

Hi Reija.. Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

There is nothing specific with Chanel. I just want to gift a good pencil eye liner that last long of great quality and doesn't smear and should be of a renowned brand (she is very brand oriented ;-) ).

Can you share link of eyeliner also which you are suggesting. So that I can purchase the correct one.

I am looking for deep black color. Further more, she will be using it for daily office wear so should last long, doesn't smudge or smear and water proof.

Also, can you tell me how's Eldee Lauder Pure Intense Eyeliner pencil ?

Thanks again for all the help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• When it comes to beauty tips and skincare hacks, we look no further than our Bollywood celebrities. Click on the link below to know more about winter skincare  https://youtu.be/QiFpIIEqFtM
    • Makeup Artist On Call is popularly known as best Bridal Makeup Artist. Every girl wants to look best at their wedding. Hire our professional makeup artist to get the best and trendy bridal makeup to you and add some additional spark with your bridal look to your wedding. Book an advance appointment for our services:+91-9990503656.
    • With the change in season, our skin undergoes various changes. For example, winter makes our skin dry and acne on our skin, summer makes our skin oily. Whether a boy or girls, both are nowadays conscious of their looks, and want to know best skincare hacks. Read this 6 skincare hacks for charming skin.  
    • Enroll our best Professional Makeup Course in Delhi and become a successful makeup artist. Join the best makeup school in India and get trained from experts. The Red Fox Makeup Academy and Studio provides best makeup artist course in Delhi. For more information, Call now: +919773776141.
    • Are you waiting for New Year and Christmas? With this waiting come the exhilaration of looking best among all. Women are said to be obsessed with makeup and fashion. To keep yourself updated, you need to follow the best makeup artist or your dearie designer. Ahead, check the latest lipstick trend that will overtop others. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook