New Hourglass Modernist Eye Shadow Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new Hourglass eye shadow palettes look interesting. Anyone have these yet or tried Hourglass eye shadows? I've never used Hourglass brand products so I'm wondering how their eye shadows compare to other brands.

Hourglass Modernist Eye Shadow.jpg

I've read a number of less than stellar reviews. Combined with that price point, I think I'll pass.

I bought two a few days ago, crap color payoff even with good primer and lots of fall out, they're really soft and powdery, my very soft brushes dent the powder. Save your money, I'll keep them because I don't return things because I made a mistake purchasing, but I won't buy more. They sure are pretty though!

I bought two a few days ago, crap color payoff even with good primer and lots of fall out, they're really soft and powdery, my very soft brushes dent the powder. Save your money, I'll keep them because I don't return things because I made a mistake purchasing, but I won't buy more. They sure are pretty though!
Thanks for the feedback! Sorry they didn't work for you. I really liked the look of these but will move on. I just spent the money on the Pop Sugar resort box just now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm the same way, don't return things because I'm the one who bought the item so it's my problem.

Back