Should I cut my hair? I am nervous? I haven't cutt my hair since 2012?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have long hair past my chest; lately I been thinking of cutting it. Long hair is high maintence and something i really don't want to do anymore, also my job my hair keeps getting pulled.

The problem is I don't know if I can pull it off, I really like this hair style but I never had that short hair before. Only shoulder length and I'm so nervous if I cut it I will hate it. Also its been ages since I cut my hair so this freaks me out.

What do you think?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/86/52/8f/86528ffb9114a2d5453604bdee3521ab.jpg

Something low maintance but can style easy

My hair is naturally curly, frizzy and very thick and knotty when it wants to be. During the day I just put my hair in a bunn now

cat3.jpg

lve.JPG

photome.jpg

The style you like is pretty! So are you! I have had my long hair cut short a few times and those times I hated it after a while and couldn't wait to grow it back. Luckily no hair cuts are permanent though, so if you decide to try it and don't like it, it will always grow back. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> The thing I found harder with shorter hair cuts was the maintenance compared to long hair but just because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it wouldn't work for you.

My hair reaches my behind.  I want to cut it off but everyone says that my hair so pretty.  So that is forcing me to keep my hair long.  It is hard to keep control of at times but I do not want to disappoint others.

Beautyqueen what a nice person you are you think of others before yourself!  In this instance I would go with what is best for you, cut it.  I have short hair, just ear length and I love it. 

You have gorgeous hair and I really like the haircut you are thinking about. Maybe you can consider donating your hair to Locks of love or other organization, so that way you will feel good about cutting your hair :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
the nice thing about hair is that it grows!  I used to have long hair back in the dark ages, it has been so long I cannot remember!!  I love having shorter hair - usually my hair is chin length.  I love the style you picked out and with your hair type, you should be able to easily maintain it!

Back