Been a while but im back again!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI MUTers.

well i thought seeing as i havent been active on this forum in such a long time i think a new introduction is needed.

the past 5-6yrs has been a rough road.
firstly ill start with...Hi im chantelle, im 28 and in a wife to Will who is 32 and we have 3 children,Caitlyn who is 9 in a few weeks(she is from a previous relationship), Aimee who is 3 yrs old and we have Elise who is 10.5 months old. we live in newcastle, australia. Which is 2 hours north of sydney.

My husband and i have been married for almost 2 years and been together for almost 5.
Im currently only just getting around to doing a makeup course to maybe do a side business to earn some more money and perhaps make it into something more. its taken me a long time due to health reasons and also having children, i wanted to spend as much time and focus on my children as i could. Also we have had issues with money the last couple of years.

My husband got made redundant 2 years ago, he is a industrial electritian and relied on the production of the mines to gain work.
the last 2 years he has been in and out of jobs and roughing it, until only recently, he got a job perm work, so no more job agencies, and he is now on a salary wage. its about time and its what we needed right now.

ive had alot of scares the last few years in regards to my health but as of late i have been given the all clear and i can now re focus on my health and weight.
i have been on a health kick all year and have currently lost 10.2kgs (22lbs) i still have another 15-20kgs(33-44lbs) to go but i know i will get there. im determined to get there before im 30 which is october 2016.

all in all that is us in a nutshell, not alot to say but having kids and getting on the right path again in life.

Great to hear things are going better for you now! Welcome back to MUT! Glad you decided to join us again. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

welcome to the forums, i'm new too. Sorry to hear about your troubles, things seem to be getting better though!

Back