Can anyone help me with Velcro Rollers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I tried velcro rollers for the first time. and it didn't turn out quite like the youtube video ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was wondering if anyone has any advice? My hair is naturally frizzy/curly. The top came out kind of ok (for the first time) but the bottoms are still frizzy. I use the Morroccanoil Intense Curl Cream before putting the rollers in my damp hair

lJcBND3.png

If I had your length of hair I would 1st invest in a Salon Series Ultralight Professional Ionic hair dryer with it's latest technology, cuts drying time by at least 70% and then 2nd I would use my G3 Salon Pro hair styling iron after watching the youtube review karminhairtools.com/karmin-g3-salon-pro.  Obviously make sure that you use a heat protectant prior to blow drying/curling.

omg I had the exact same problem! I watched all these beautiful girls with luscious hair do it perfectly and when I did it, it turned out nothing like it. My hair was frizzy, and something about the curls was just not working. I heard the problem is that people with fine hair (like mine) have trouble taming their hair. In that case, what should I do? my hair is very fine but I have tons of it and my length is the same as yours. 

Back