If You Were Lost On An Island What Would Be Your 2 Must Have Skincare Items?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna assume there's some aloe vera plants on the island that I can make good use of so i'm go with...

Tea tree oil soap

Lip balm

I guess you could go with some 3in1 towelettes from Olay and some Lipgelees with suncreen

Mine would be Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant and a large bottle of emu oil!!!!

No doubt!!!!!!!

Well I would have to have a high SPF sunscreen, b/c I burn in a matter of minutes, then I guess lip balm, but it doesnt matter, cause you might die and never get found anyway, lol. Unless you are on the show Lost, like people would look that attractive lost on an island:icon_lol:

murad clarifying cleanser and murad energizing pomegranate spf15 moisturizer i think. :icon_roll

Sunscreen and lipbalm.......I was going to say Dove also, but since we can only pick 2, I'll go with my first 2 choices because if you're stuck on an island who's going to care much about washing their booty....I'll just use the ocean as my cleanser because afterall, my body needs to be moisterized, that's my biggest concern.:icon_redf :icon_chee

a box of smith's rosebud salve

a box of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. hehe

Back