Beautyfix (by Dermstore) June 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like another good month!  So much stuff!  I think I'll be able to use most, if not all of it. I hope the tinted moisturizer is a good color on me, though

I just got the tracking number for my box. Hope it arrives soon, I can't wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am happy about most of the items other than the dry shampoo and the shave cream. I have 5 years supply of those two items already :/

I received my box today. All looks good. I gave the shave cream to my hubby :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wei mud mask is on my face now. It looks like molten milk chocolate in the pot and smells floral. The formula is a bit thin and takes longer to dry than other mud masks.
Cargo Nude shade is a bit too dark for my complexion, I don't know what to do with it.
I can't wait to try the IS cleanser and Arcona toner. I love Arcona products.

Which item is your favorite?

I also got my box today and was surprised by how heavy it was (I think the Oscar Blandi weighed a lot).  Everything looks like great quality and I am happy with this month, even the shave gel. It seems like wonderful value for the money with lots of things to try . . fun!

I rubbed some of the Cargo on the back of my hand and it was translucent, so it might actually work on my pale face.  I'll give it a try tomorrow.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

The Arcona toner is probably my favorite thing, but I'm also excited about the Wei mask.  I've been loving the way they are throwing in some products from natural/organic brands.  

I also got my box today and was surprised by how heavy it was (I think the Oscar Blandi weighed a lot).  Everything looks like great quality and I am happy with this month, even the shave gel. It seems like wonderful value for the money with lots of things to try . . fun!

I rubbed some of the Cargo on the back of my hand and it was translucent, so it might actually work on my pale face.  I'll give it a try tomorrow.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

The Arcona toner is probably my favorite thing, but I'm also excited about the Wei mask.  I've been loving the way they are throwing in some products from natural/organic brands.  

Back