New girl in town!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello there, Makeuptalk members!

I must say that I'm fairly new to the makeup artists' world. I have always loved makeup and how it can transform you in very drastic ways, but I was (or still am) a little bit clumsy. That's why I decided to start from 0, and joined a makeup 101. Of course I still learning the basics, but I really think I am improving. I don't go to a very renowed school, but the products they use are awesome and the techniques I'm learning are really helping me understand this marvelous world.

What I love the most is that the posibilities are endless, and I might not want to do it to make money after I finish the whole thing, but it its incredibly relaxing and it is definitely something I want to keep learning and getting better at.

I don't know a lot of brands or whats good for me, because I am still learning. I used to stick to MAC all the time because that was the first brand I went to after I stopped using drug store makeup (I still do, but it is not my first option anymore), so be prepared for a lot of questions about brands, product reviews and eye shadow palettes, which are currently a big obsession of mine. Please let me know what your favorite makeup palettes are!

Other than that, I am an eternal dreamer, hopleless romantic, I have a fluctuating personality and I usually picture myself in a different world. I talk to myself a lot. I went to college and have a bachelor's in Linguistics. I love traveling, going shopping, learning new skills, reading and writing. I'm an Aries, pure dazzling fire. My favorite color is pink. I have three pets: a poodle named Vokdo, a mixed Chihuaha named Tony and my adorable baby kitty (who is not a kitty anymore), Ziggy. Oh, and I live in Mexico.

I am really looking forward to make new friends and listen to all your tips and makeup experiences! You're the experts!

Lots of love,

Killer Queen

Awesome!  Welcome to MUT.  I've always wanted to take a class just for the heck of it too.  That's so cool that you're doing it! 

Thank you so much! It is great to be in a community surrounded by makeup experts and lovers! So much to read and learn! Totally loving it!

I love your introduction, I feel like I know so much about you already!  Welcome to MUT!  You'll have to keep us posted on what you are learning in class. 

Back