New here, Thanks for having me.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Krystal. I am an esthetician working to make my place in the world of beauty and skin care. Once upon a time I did a acquire a state licence in esthetics, but life happened and I really didn't do much with it. I do, however harbor a fairy intense passion for all things beauty related. I am working toward re-acquiring that license so that I help others with their skin care needs. The beauty industry is something I really want to expand my knowledge of, I know the basics but find myself spinning on wheels on all the new things out there. That would be why I have started here. I would love to connect with more people that have the same passions that I have. I am looking forward to hearing all your opinions and advise on everything beauty.

A few more personal things about me. I am 29 and a Scorpio ( if that means anything to you, great. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) Makeup, skin, nails and everything beauty have been apart of my life all my life. When I learned that I could go to school for this stuff and make a living doing it possibly, all other options faded. I have a kitten that is going on four months old and I am absolutely obsessed. I apologize for the long winded first little post here, but thanks for reading it, if you got this far.

Back