Charlotte Tilbury Holiday Sneak Peak

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is sneak peak to the Holiday items being released by Charlotte Tilbury. These items will be available in November.

I love the idea of the advent calendar but probably won't get it due to the price $200. It will include a eye cream that won't be released until January.  The bar of gold highlighter looks cool. It's $42. The lipstick charms set looks interesting. I haven't tried the line yet but I might have to get the lipstick set when it comes out.

charlotte-tillbury01.jpg

charlotte-tillbury02.jpg

charlotte-tillbury03.jpg

charlotte-tillbury04.jpg

(Source: WWD)

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Reija  I love the advent calendars.  I got a Tarte one and The Body Shop one last year.  My daughter and I have so much fun with them.  This one looks nice, but I agree that the price is way too much.

Thanks for the info on Tarte and The Body Shop calendars @@LuckyMoon! I'm going to check those out for sure. My daughter would love to open them to with me.

Oh my gosh a Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar! Dreams really do come true!!!

I have had the Benefit Cosmetics calendars for the last two years, but the one from last year did not really impress me at all.

I will have to start saving now, but I really hope I can get that calendar!!

p.s. @@Reija do you have a link to the advent calendar I could look at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back