Hi guys,

I would love some feedback from anyone that has ever tried or currently uses mineral eyeliner. Being someone who has restocked all of their makeup with mineral based besides eye makeup....I want to see if I can replace those now too. This is one I am looking at since its ingredients are actually pronounceable and I have boughten their foundation before: http://www.mineralissima.com/natural-eyeliner.html

However before making the leap to replacing my eyeliners, I would love to hear others experiences with using a mineral based eyeliner vs a traditional one. Thanks in advance :)

-Mel

How does mineral eyeliner benefit your skin/ look? Just wondering.. What is its texture, is it softer than regular ones? 

How does mineral eyeliner benefit your skin/ look? Just wondering.. What is its texture, is it softer than regular ones? 

I would say the texture is very similar to the regular ones. The only difference is healthier ingredients used in the making of a mineral eye pencil than regular one.