After trying a number of mineral makeup products I decided to give up, I didn't see how to achieved what it said it did. But after borrowing some much needed make-up after leaving my bag in another city! (Crazy I know) 

All my dear friend had in her bag was Mineralissima the make-up she swears by.

After using Mineralissima Foundation 2.3 followed with cheeky blush finished with their chiffon finish my mind was made up! I looked healthy, glowing and I didn't want to give it back! My skin was once dry but no more smile.gif

Of-course I purchased my own set and I haven't looked back since. Hurray for Mineralissima!action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif

www.mineralissima.com

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Well, choosing a right hair straighter is very important. If you go for the choice of a wrong one it may result in damaging your hair in long ru. If asked from me I prefer to use Phillips straightener. Its a good and reputed brand . Also, the quality of product is really good.  Also, you must care about your hair before applying rod or an iron to it. For that you need to take help of hair protecting serums to use before ironing hair. That will prevent your hair from damage.
    • Bollywood’s superstar, Sonam Kapoor is an International fashion icon, adored for her style. Be it the red carpet, airport looks, public appearances, etc. she always dressed on point, giving us major fashion goals. Below are some styling tips given by the fashionista herself. 1.      Add A Pop of Colour: Do you own a lot of monochromes and greys? If yes, it’s time to add some bright colours to your wardrobe. Include some reds, blues, yellows and pinks and own it like a boss!   2.      Invest in Statement Pieces: Sonam Kapoor firmly believes in investing in statement pieces such as large necklaces, sequined purses, brooches or even cocktail rings. Most of these come within the budget and look absolutely stunning.   3.      Indian is NOT Boring: If you prefer donning Indian clothes, don’t think it’s boring. You could always pair your sarees or salwar suits with attractive accessories such as bling jhumkas or a statement clutch.   4.      Experiment with Styles: Never stop experimenting. A change in your looks every now and then is a good thing. A new hairstyle, a different saree drape, etc. are some styles you should try out.   5.      Let Your Eyes Do the Talking: Sonam Kapoor loves eye make-up. Whether it’s just a kajal with a lip gloss or shimmering eye shadow or even some dramatic eye make-up, she neve shies away from experimenting with her looks that steal the show.  
    • Thanks,  I’ll try exfoliating 
    • Recently i purchase a ninja professional blender for juicing. And now looking for some healthy recipes I can whip up. Is there any good recipes for what kind of fruits and vegetables should be mixed and what is the health benefit of these recipes?  Thanks for any thoughts?
    • Hello Anyone here who can recommend a cheap starter pack Korean Skin Care for a hot weather like here in the Philippines?  

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook