The two new Target beauty boxes are available!

target beauty boxes June 2018.jpg

• Like 1

The two new Target beauty boxes are out! Anyone ordering these?

target beauty boxes july 2018.jpg

I'm tempted but I've been on no buy for months now and still doing good. I'm happy for anyone who is getting these boxes though!!

• Like 1

The new Target Beauty box is available. Anyone ordering this one?

target beauty box august 2018.jpg

• Like 1

Target has lots of new boxes nowadays, including a very good Dermstore favorites box for $24.99. On Saturday, it was BOGO 50% off, I wanted to get two but didn't since I shopped too much already during this Black Friday sales season 😕But, I may get one if they do a super sale at the end of the year (and if it is still in stock by then) :) 
Here is the link if you would like to check: https://www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box-153-holiday-dermstore-skin-care-collection/-/A-75574512

• Like 1

The new Target Beauty Boxes are now available. Thoughts?

target beauty boxes december 2018.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 3:15 PM, Reija said:

The new Target Beauty Boxes are now available. Thoughts?

target beauty boxes december 2018.jpg

Easy pass for me. I just can't see the value in these boxes anymore since Target made the samples so small and brands low value. In the past there were at least some full size products like a mascara or a lipstick.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pearldrop said:

Easy pass for me. I just can't see the value in these boxes anymore since Target made the samples so small and brands low value. In the past there were at least some full size products like a mascara or a lipstick.

I agree. They don't look like the boxes used to look like.