DianeER, on 03 Apr 2016 - 11:01 PM, said:

I don't see it available on mobile or web... anyone?

No, it's not available but I am hopeful for tonight or early tomorrow am (totally guessing though).

• Like 1

Yay - purchased my box first thing this morning.

• Like 2

Somewhat off-toppic, but did anyone else snag things from their buy 3 get one free sale on trial sizes while they were there? I snagged some hair stuffs and masks (been wanting to the Coconut Hibiscus SheaMoisture stuff for a while)

• Like 2

LuckyMoon, on 04 Apr 2016 - 3:56 PM, said:

I missed it.  :(

Sorry hopefully next time!

• Like 2

I'm not super crazy about this box, but still got mine last night right before sleep. Whenever I skip, I regret it a lot :) 

• Like 4

Somewhat off-toppic, but did anyone else snag things from their buy 3 get one free sale on trial sizes while they were there? I snagged some hair stuffs and masks (been wanting to the Coconut Hibiscus SheaMoisture stuff for a while)

I did! I snagged 4 of those Laneige mask duos. I'm obsessed with the sleeping mask. I think my mask is freaking my skin out, and that was the only product that fixed it!

• Like 3

Just got mine! Don't forget your ebates if you have an account! ;)

Darn!  I always forget when I'm in a rush...

I wish I'd thought of that!

• Like 3

Received my boxes today - the lip color was Yummy Pink.   Overall nice box - others have definitely been better but I purchased with FULL knowledge. 

• Like 3

Darn, so many people already have their boxes and mine is still halfway here......

Honestly I didn't expect mine today. I checked tracking over the weekend and it was still at the shipping facility. And it magically showed up today.

Here is my box:

post-93138-0-31497400-1460427346_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

The box looks nice. I will be using all items. Can wait to get mine this week.

• Like 2

Looks like a great box. I was so close to ordering but didn't. Now I wish I had. :) So happy for you all who ordered this though.

• Like 3

Honestly I didn't expect mine today. I checked tracking over the weekend and it was still at the shipping facility. And it magically showed up today.

Here is my box:

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Mine hasn't moved overnight so I'm hoping it's just a tracking issue and it will magically appear also!

• Like 1

My box *magically* arrived today, although tracking has not moved since April 7. I received the lipstick in "coquette orchid" which is a lovely metallic rose shade :) CeraVe was 70% empty, but I'm happy with most of the goodies.

• Like 1

My box *magically* arrived today, although tracking has not moved since April 7. I received the lipstick in "coquette orchid" which is a lovely metallic rose shade :) CeraVe was 70% empty, but I'm happy with most of the goodies.

Yeah my CeraVe in my walmart box was little more full than the one in my target box. But a little bit goes a long way luckily. I gave mine to my boyfriend, it helps is raw chapped nose from all the blowing of his nose he does this time of year with pollen/allergies. He sneezes non-stop.

• Like 2