• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

January, 2016 Ipsy Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally want to try any of the following:

• Beau Gâchis Paris Smudge Brush  
  • Crown Brush C413 - Brow Duo Brush
  • skyn ICELAND Travel Size Glacial Cleansing Cloths
  • Salon Perfect Perfect Brow Pomade 
  • Hey Honey Skincare Open Your Eyes Eye Contour Lifting Fluid
  • tucker ashley Advanced Peptide Eye Complex 
  • PEEK Beauty Natural Stain Brow Powder
  • Coastal Scents Pearl Shadow Angle Large Brush
  • Promise Organic Ultra Moisturizing Argan Creme Facial Lotion with Olive Oil
  • City Color Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves

Unsure about what I'm trading from this month, I have to get my bag first. Hit me up if you want to swap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping to get rid of:

City colors trio

Promise organic facial lotion

Ofra eyebrow pencil

I'm search of:

Skyn Iceland wipes

Lasting smiles lip balm

Any brush (except eyebrow)

Eye renewal mask

Klorane makeup remover

Sugar lip scrub

Or try me I really want my listed things gone as I won't use them

If anyone has the V-Luxe by I Envy lashes up for trade, let me know! I keep my tradelist updated below.

Greetings!

I received The Balm's Mr. Write Now eyeliner in Jac B. Bronze, and dang if I wasn't hoping for Scott B. Bordeaux! I'm hoping there might be an Ipster out there in an equal but opposite situation who would like to do an even trade. My bronze eyeliner remains unopened and plastic wrapped. I can ship USPS within 24 hours of an agreed trade. I know I'm brand new here so I can ship first if you are more comfortable receiving the product before sending in kind. Thank you for your consideration :)

--- I have decided to end this listing. It has been a couple of months, and I'm guessing the window of opportunity has passed for me. I'm starting to get curious about playing around with this liner. I look forward to partaking in future swaps with you :) ---

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back