Favorite K-Beauty Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started about a month ago using K-beauty products to help improve my skin. My skin had a dull look, kind of hard to explain but it didn't look that great. I also had acne scars on my jawline and very dry skin.

Since I've been using a oil cleanser, double cleansing with a foam cleanser, tone, face sheets, sleep masks, etc. my skin has definitely changed. My foundation looks better when I wear it, my acne scars are almost all gone and I have a slight dewy look. Everything I've tried so far, I've loved.

So far I have tried Too Cool For School, Tony Moly & Etude House. I'm looking to expand into the cosmetics but since I'm a newbie, not sure what to try out.

What are some of your favorite brands or products? Look forward to exploring K-Beauty with you dolls!

xx

I had the same experience as you where after using K-beauty products my skin looked and felt so much better. I couldn't believe how fast I saw results. I like Goodal, Cosrx, Missha to name a few. There are so many to try. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Lately I like Dear by Enprani, innisfree, and Nature Republic.

Hi pretty girls. I want to try some Korean beauty products a toner in particular since they are more harsh to the skin. The toners I've used in the past make my skin dry and flaky. I'm thinking about purchasing Son and Park's beauty water, here take a look http://freebeautymakeover.com/blog/skin-care-trend-alert-beauty-water/. Is this product included on your beauty regimen? Any good/bad feedback?  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i recently tried a korean pumpkin mask from a brand called Mediheal. i bought it to review it for my blog and  i loved it . i didn't know that pumpkin has so many benefits for the skin but it really does  !

I started about a month ago using K-beauty products to help improve my skin. My skin had a dull look, kind of hard to explain but it didn't look that great. I also had acne scars on my jawline and very dry skin.

Since I've been using a oil cleanser, double cleansing with a foam cleanser, tone, face sheets, sleep masks, etc. my skin has definitely changed. My foundation looks better when I wear it, my acne scars are almost all gone and I have a slight dewy look. Everything I've tried so far, I've loved.

So far I have tried Too Cool For School, Tony Moly & Etude House. I'm looking to expand into the cosmetics but since I'm a newbie, not sure what to try out.

What are some of your favorite brands or products? Look forward to exploring K-Beauty with you dolls!

xx
I prefer Olay, Its perfect for me

Hello ladies!  I've just started checking out K-beauty products too to help my skin and have seen GREAT results.  I've tried and like the Dr. Jart BB Cream (way too expensive, though - I got it majorly discounted with Birchbox points!) and the Missha BB cream.  As for skin care, I've gotten really into the Mizon line with snail secretions, especially the Black Snail Cream.  I actually did a review on snail skincare on my new YouTube channel if you're interested in hearing more!  

My current favorite K-beauty product is the Pony Effect Hydrating Primer. I bought it on Memebox.com and I am in love. I have oily skin but using this actually provides me with enough moisture to reverse the extra shine! Personally, I found it to be even better than the Moisture/Sebum Control primer in her line
PONY-EFFECT-Ultimate-Prep-Primer-35g-2.jpg
!

I just started this and funds are limited.  I was going to do a 10 step but like I said funds are limited right now so I just bought KLAIRS Freshly Juiced because I have brown spots on my forehead that I want to get rid of and it is working pretty darn good, my hubby even commented on it!!!  Oh and I have super sensitive skin and thankfully it didn't make it turn bright red! lol

I figured for $20 it would be a good place to start.  https://www.amazon.com/Klairs-Freshly-Juiced-Drop-Rejuvenating/dp/B010FOFSH0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1489591433&sr=8-1&keywords=klairs+freshly+juiced+vitamin+c+serum&linkCode=ll1&tag=19m24k36di4p2lox45fvds86f4f-20&linkId=f04d19f2b627642b6eed418c95d28d8d

Any other suggestions?

I'm super obsessed with all things K-Beauty right now. My favorite brand at the moment has to be TonyMoly I'm such a sucker for their packaging, but also their products work really well. I just love how innovative Korean beauty products are. They're exciting. I just did a video on my Top 10 current K-Beauty skincare and makeup products. Are any of these your favs too? I would love some suggestions for products you'd love to see me review next!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love k-products too. My favourite brands would be Hera and Sulwhasoo.  Hera CC foundation is very moisturised and make my skin look good. For Sulwhasoo,their Overnight Vitalizing Treatment will definitely help you when you work late!

I'm loving my Complete 5 Step Routine from Saranghae. The Deep Radiance Essence + Serum, might be my fav product. The ingredients are super interesting. I switched from Sulwhasoo and I'm loving Saranghae. 

[SIZE=10pt]I've been using korean skin care products for quite long and mostly fighting with wrinkles and you know, once you have some on your neck it's really difficult to get rid of them. So I tried a couple of creams and stopped at vella neck cream and since my skin very dry the cream moisturizing it quite enough and makes it more elastic. Well I'm using it for a couple of weeks and one thing that have noticed for sure is that the skin on my neck looks better now, like more healthier and brighter.  [/SIZE]

I have tried some. You can try Laneige sleeping mask. My skin is dry and dull. This sleeping mask really helps to keep my skin hydrated and looks refreshing the next day.

My favorite is the Lavender Beside Mask. It improves my skin color and I can say that it's glowing now.

Here are some of the best K-beauty products that you should never miss out on.

Neogen Cleansing Water

Neogen-Cleansing-Water.jpg

If organic beauty is your thing, lay your hands on Neogen Cleansing Water. Available in six variants, it will perfectly work as a post-cleansing toner or a standalone cleanser like micellar water.

Each variant of Neogen Cleansing Water is infused with real fruit and flower extracts that leave your skin feeling clean and soft.

Entel Face Masks

Entel-Face-Masks.jpg

If you’re running out of time or have just put yourself on ‘energy-saving’ mode, sheet masks are a great alternative to pamper your skin. The best part – you can sit back and relax for as long as you wish to.

Entel sheet masks are one of the most used Korean sheet masks and, they come in different variants as per your skin type. Infused with the goodness of natural ingredients, they aid in cleansing as well as moisturizing.

COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

COSRX-AHA-BHA-Clarifying-Treatment-Toner.jpg

Another big name in the Korean skincare industry is of COSRX. COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is an exfoliating fluid that prevents blackheads and whiteheads while effectively eliminating the dead and flaky skin cells. Infused with natural vitamins, it double cleanses your face from deep within.

The AHA BHA PHA toner is a blessing for all those who have acne-prone skin.

Also check: Cosrx Favorite Set

Some By Mi Aha Bha Pha 30 Days Miracle Serum

Some-By-Mi-Aha-Bha-Pha-30-Days-Miracle-Serum.jpg

The next Korean skincare product on the list is the miracle serum by Some by Mi. This low pH toner is formulated with several vitamins that heal acne, lighten skin tone, pigmentation, and dark spots. You will start witnessing the change in your skin from the first week itself.

Don’t forget to shake Some By Mi Aha Bha Pha 30 Days Miracle Serum well before use as it is a water-oil based toner.

Apply a generous amount of it after taking showers.

Prreti Berry White Eye Serum

Prreti-Berry-White-Eye-Serum.jpg

A cute and travel-friendly tube filled with the goodness of berry extracts. Get rid of dark circles and under eye spots with this magical Korean White Eye Serum.

Apply every day under your eyes to keep them healthy, moisturized, and attractive.

Still looking for more K-beauty products?

Personally I lovee Pyunkang Yul  Essence toner. It's so freaking refreshing

I'm currently loving Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner  and Cosrx Advanced Snail Mucin 96 Power Essence ?

Latest posts

Back