MAC Select Exclusive Lipstick - Dirty Rose

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC has an exclusive color lipstick for Select members. Anyone ordering this? I'm so tempted to break my no buy for this. The description says it's a matte color

mac so select dirty rose lipstick.png

It's looks pretty, but I wish it could have been on some lips or something. A swatched lip with different skin tones would help me decide.

Do you know if it is only available to certain levels. I just joined but when I search it doesn't show.

I'm ashamed to admit it will be my 1st mac lippy if i take the plunge. That's why I couldn't find it used the wrong name. Thanks!

Yeah I have to admit I broke my no buy for this. Couldn't resist. Back on track now.

I'm ashamed to admit it will be my 1st mac lippy if i take the plunge. That's why I couldn't find it used the wrong name. Thanks!
Don't feel bad, this is only my second MAC lipstick, I have a tube of a much-neglected Angel that is somewhere in my lipstick collection box 

Here is the picture of the lipstick. I tried it on and really like the shade. Highly recommend this if you are looking for a matte shade that is a darker rose color.

image.jpeg

Just realized this is basically a matte version of twig and revlons sultry is a twig dupe so my no spend is saved

Back