Happy about a lot of these! I hope I don't get one of those Ofra shadows because I got two from Boxycharm for March and I still haven't used them.

Edited by zillionthwriter

My billing info needs to be updated but I don't think I'm going to update it. I love at least three things in all the spoilers every month but I never get them so I'm going to wait and see this month. Three years of Ipsy bags are piling up and one of those years I had two subs so...yeah thats a ton of bags. But if there's a chance I might get something really awesome I'll sign back up but right now birchbox has those really cute Rifle Co boxes this month.. Maybe I'll come back to Ipsy for May.

My billing info needs to be updated but I don't think I'm going to update it. I love at least three things in all the spoilers every month but I never get them so I'm going to wait and see this month. Three years of Ipsy bags are piling up and one of those years I had two subs so...yeah thats a ton of bags. But if there's a chance I might get something really awesome I'll sign back up but right now birchbox has those really cute Rifle Co boxes this month.. Maybe I'll come back to Ipsy for May.

Yeah, I let them go last month after being with them for 7 months.  Ipsy was seeming like nothing that so very special lately.  I will miss the cute little bags every month, though.  :)

• Like 1

Based on second spoilers, so far would love to try:

Benefit Lash Primer

(NOT the Buxom lip shade any more based on how it looked in that video)

Starlooks Cream Shadow

TFB Highlighter

Luxie Brush
L.A.B Brush

Excited about the Jelly Pong Pong trio and even the Nudestix.

ETA: I just realised that Peony Cosmetics and Jelly Pong Pong/Trifle Cosmetics are all related as that Neapolitan trio is identical in size and packaging to the Peony Cosmetics trio Ipsy gave out in December.

Edited by Alix26
  • Like 1

Haha yeah! Even after the short time Ive been subscribed I feel like the bags are sorta stacking up. I love the bags though! Sometimes I wish they were just a TAD longer so I could store maybe my colored pencils or other small items in them. Im a hoarder of cute things so I dont think Ill be letting any of them go or giving any of them away though haha

• Like 2

Concealer I think, its the only thing thats shown in a tube on the em cosmetics site. And the wording sort of matches up.

I had Ipsy for about a year, it was so disappointing. All I wanted were blushes, lip glosses and/or lipsticks, primers, bb creams. I never got any primers or bb creams, I only got lip liners, eye brow pencils and eye liners. I never got anything I really wanted, only had like two awesome bags. The bag value was always way higher for me than Birchbox, but I rarely kept the items. 

Right now I'd love to have the eyeshadow brush, the Buxom (or the Tarte), the Skin eye-enhancing liner, and the em concealer. I hope I don't get mascara because I already have a handful and supposedly mascaras expire quickly, so I don't need another. I also haven't gotten into contouring or highlighting, so I don't need any of those highlighters. 

More sneak peeksattachicon.gifimage.png

I was just hoping for some nail polish this month! I'd love to get the Pretty Woman or Probelle polish. I like getting oils and lotion from Ipsy too.

Right now I'd love to have the eyeshadow brush, the Buxom (or the Tarte), the Skin eye-enhancing liner, and the em concealer. I hope I don't get mascara because I already have a handful and supposedly mascaras expire quickly, so I don't need another. I also haven't gotten into contouring or highlighting, so I don't need any of those highlighters. 

As far as I know the clock on mascaras only starts once opened. Then you have three months to use and toss. 

• Like 2

As far as I know the clock on mascaras only starts once opened. Then you have three months to use and toss. 

If I open them only briefly and then never open them until I plan to really start using them, does the clock still start. I have a couple that I only opened to see how dark they were and what the brush looked like but haven't opened them again because there are others I'm using.

If I open them only briefly and then never open them until I plan to really start using them, does the clock still start. I have a couple that I only opened to see how dark they were and what the brush looked like but haven't opened them again because there are others I'm using.

Yeah the clock still starts. Not so far as the risk of infection, because you haven't opened them yet, but opening them makes them dry out faster, so the next time you go to use it they could be dry or clumpy.

^ I think they will be. IIRC, the most recent sneak peek was labelled last sneak peek and tomorrow is the 6th, so yeah, we should be in luck tonight/early tomorrow morning :)

In an ideal world, I'd get any of the following, but my luck doesn't work that way:

- Jelly Pong Pong Neapolitan Trio

- City Color Highlighting Trio

- Eyeshadow blending brush

- Purlisse sheet masks

- Novex hair product

- Em concealer

- Luxie Brush

- Nudestix

- Tarte lip surgence pencil (or even the Buxom)

I'm thinking they'll be live tomorrow. They're usually live after the 4th sneak peek. In my perfect bag I'd get a combination of stuff from this list:

-City Color Trio

-Luxie Brush

-Buxom (but the Tarte would be okay too)

-EM Concealer

-Novex Mask

-Anything from the last sneak peek, but I'd really like the Purlisse mask or the Derma E toner mist. 

I really don't want anything starlooks, the Skinn eyeliner, or any polish (especially the strips) so that means that's everything I'll get.

Reveals are up

I'm getting

tarte lipsurgence (yay!)

crown brush blush brush (yay!)

trust fund beauty highlighter (trading if anyone is interested!)

starlooks eyeliner (meh)

briogeo don't despair repair gel to oil overnight treatment (my hair isn't damaged and is already very oily... trading!)

Not so excited but 2/5 isn't bad after how much I disliked my bag last month.

I got:

Luxie highlighter brush

Tarte lipsurgence

City color highlight trio

NTH degree Moroccan oil & keratin hair serum

REN Skincare day cream

The face cream is the only thing I really don't want. I'm happy to get the Tarte lipsurgence crayon but I'm a little worried about the color. I'm really not a red lip person.

Edited by azalea97

This is what I'm getting:

Tarte Lipsurgence in Wonder. It's red. I hardly ever wear red, but I like Tarte's lip products and it's better then the Benefit primer, so whoo!

Luxie Tapered Highlighter Brush. This is so pretty. I have a Luxie blush brush that I use everyday, so I'm excited to get this! (This was something I really wanted.)

City Color Highlighter Trio. This was another product that I really wanted. Ipsy posted swatches on their Facebook page of this and it looked beautiful, so yay!

Adesse Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Polish in Irina. I love lavender nail polishes. I can't wear polish to work, but I'll totally use this on my toes! (Not something I really wanted, but not bad either)

Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Gel to Oil Overnight Repair Treatment. I like their deep conditioner and this seems like a brand new product (which is always cool to receive.) According to Sephora you put it on overnight and wash it out the next morning. (Like a sleeping mask for your hair.) I'm not sure how often I'll actually use this, but it sounds cool and I can always use it on days when I don't work the next day.

I love my Ipsy bag, 3/5 is a win and the other two are products I'll totally use! Best Ipsy in a while. (Which is great since from the spoilers I didn't think it would be that great.) Unfortunately I'm not getting any of the skincare products, but I'm getting a Leader's mask that I redeemed points for.