Sign in to follow this  
Belinda_Bee

Wedding Gown

Hey guys my niece is planning on getting married this coming August. We are super excited as a family and would wish to pull togeter the best wedding ceremony for her. We are extremely close and she asked me to help her get a perfect wedding gown. She is around 4.8 feet tall and slim( Not that much slim though). She wants  either color White or Cream for her gown. She doesn't mind a simple one, as long as its classy. We need to have it by early July.Does anyone know any shops where we can start checking? She travels a lot around UK and USA so any shops in either countruies are accessible to us. The price does not really matter, we'll adjust our budget acccordingly as long as we get a quality gown.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Hi, I guess the list of the best oils for beauty and skin will look like this: lavender eucalyptus cbd (perfect for concentrate oil vaporizer ) rosemary tea tree
    • Hi there! I think for what you ask for Armani's Maestro is the ideal product. Extremely gentle and lightweight, adapts to your skin tone and gives a very natural, radiant result. You could ask for a free sample and test it on your skin  It also comes in 10 or 12 shades I think to find the one that suits your skin tone. https://www.scrooge.co.uk/c/317/foundations.html?from=catspan&keyphrase=maestro
    • Dealing with skin woes in this humidity can be one struggle! From acne and wrinkles to sunburn and clogged pores, humidity can bring your skin health down drastically. Well, did you know that your flawed cleansing routine might just be the reason why your skin is not behaving too well? best cleansing way.. try this click
    • Making memes, Out going,  meeting new people and ofcourse clubbing
    • Personal experience.. My hair are damaged because of Straighting them. Also When you straight your hair its like taking care of a baby.. With atmost care. Proper Conditioner, shampoo and even they are very expensive. I dont have really a good experience straighteing my hair.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook