List of products featured on their recent Snapchat:

BelláPierre Cosmetics Nude Gel Lip Liner Pencil, Biossance The Revitalizer, Universal Moisturizing Concentrate, Eau Thermale Avène Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-up Remover, Épicé International Hydrating Mask, Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Fragrance, GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment, Mellow Creamy Matte Lipstick in Nude, Vera Mona Eye Smudger Brush, The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm
  • Like 3

From the initial spoiler, I'd be good with the mascara or Glamglow. From the list posted above, I don't mind the lipliner (I don't have one so a gel nude one would be useful), the smudger brush or the Épicé International Hydrating Mask. The rest seem far too skin-careish for me and I don't like more than 1 skin care item in my bag.

Second (or is it third? ) round of spoilers -

Edited by Alix26
  • Like 1

Like most of the spoilers.  Hoping for a nail polish or lipstick, but it will probably be more eyeshadow and liners I don't use.  Looks like there is 4 different colored bags: blue, yellow, pink and purple.  I like the bags with the snaps, fun!

Like most of the spoilers.  Hoping for a nail polish or lipstick, but it will probably be more eyeshadow and liners I don't use.  Looks like there is 4 different colored bags: blue, yellow, pink and purple.  I like the bags with the snaps, fun!

I think the yellow in the beginning of the video is from the colors being inverted. 

• Like 1

More from snapchat. I don't even know how to use snap chat I just get spoilers teehee.

post-93138-0-12293700-1462243535_thumb.png

• Like 4

So far I'm most excited for the bag itself lol

Completely agree. The pink one specifically. The items on offer are pretty meh to me this month with the exception of the Jelly Pong pong duo and the smudger brush.

• Like 1

I would be okay with any of them except the Smashbox. I haven't had good luck with them. Their primer makes me break out really bad!

The nuetrogena chubby lip stick looks so gorgeous. That color is the stuff of my dreams and chubby lip sticks are honestly my addiction.

• Like 1

So many nice products this month! And agreeing with everyone else, love the snap bag!

My glam room is live.

I'm getting:

Hanalei Lip Treatment (I like trying new lip treatments as I'm a lip biter.)

10.0.6 Face Mask (I own the full size of this already. I like it well enough.)

Slmissglam Small Contour w07 Brush (Love getting brushes!)

Aurora Gel Effect Polish (Not a fan of either color, but I could use them for nail art..)

Smashbox Mascara (I have SO MANY mascaras right now..)

Overall, I'm excited. Mine shows the purple bag so I'm curious if that's the default image for everyone?

• Like 1

Epice Hydrating Mask

SOO AE 3 Collagen Essence Sheet Mask Set

INSPR Eye Fluff Brush

Hikari Shimmer Bronzer

Smashbox X-Rated mascara

I can't complain too much this month but I'm a bit tired of getting blushes/bronzers when I don't use them. Also 4 masks in one month is a lot but they'll get used.

• Like 1

@ mine is also showing the purple bag.

This month I'm getting:

Smashbox mascara (on mascara overload, but this is one that's not yet in my stash)

Pacific eyeshadow (pretty packaging, but I just haven't cared for the wear-time on shadows I've tried from this brand)

Brush of some kind (always like to get brushes, but I was hoping for that cute one with the whales on it!)

The sheet mask trio(SUPER psyched for this!)

Clark's botanicals marine cream (I like skincare, so yay)

3 I'm happy about, 2 I'm meh about. I would have liked to get some micellar water or any of those face oils (or be one of the lucky 4 subscribers who actually get the Glamglow, lol), but alas. It's better than the box of sad Birchbox is sending me this month!

• Like 1

My bag is live! I'm pretty happy this month!

Crazy Rumors HibisKiss Natural Lip Color in Coral- This shade will probably be super usable and I love lip balms. Honestly I was hoping for the Jersey Shore lip balm though. I redeemed for the apple flavored one when they had them up for points before. I've been kicking myself ever since because I should've gotten more! Hopefully I love this brand too! 

Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish- I always love getting polish! I received the same brand in a different shade last year. The neon shades offered are not things I would usually buy for myself however that just means I don't have anything similar in my collection already. 

Smashbox X-Rated Mascara- This was what I wanted the most from the spoiler! I always need mascara and have been wanting to try this one!

Slmissglam Small Contour W07 Brush- Yay for bushes! I'm in need of a better contouring brush.

NoTS 28 Remedy Acne Pore Deep Cleanser- I honestly hate getting cleanser. I like to stick to what I know. This however intrigues me and I will try it. Hopefully it won't sting or dry my skin out. 

Overall great month for me 5/5. There's nothing in this bag I won't use. There were a few things I was interested in from the spoilers that I didn't get but even so I don't think I would want to change my bag. 

• Like 1