• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• I have some more low quality photos to post!┬á­čśĆ Bottom photo shows my little Avon haul. You can see my Rare Pearls deodorant, and also my pink Himalayan salt infused toothbrush, from a Korean brand called Perioe. Also my belif samples. Very pretty little haul, making buying necessary hygiene items a little treat. (See post above - talks about how New Avon - the United States Avon - was purchased by a major, major Korean beauty company, and now has all kinds of beautiful Korean cosmetics along with the classics and Avon favorites! Very interesting development.) Top photo: Finally finishing some little samples and starting some new ones from the stash! I finished Freeman pink salt and cucumber masque packet (it took weeks to finish), and I'm now using┬áthe Eve Lom Rescue Masque mini tube. I love the Eve Lom masque.┬á Finished the Porefessional mini, and ready to begin the Porefessional Pearl Primer sample. Excited to try that. Only one more application left of Blow Pro Weather Girl mini and Yves Rocher Body Scrub mini! Finished the mini Yves Rocher At the Heart of Pine Trees Shower Gel mini, and have started using up the Argan Rose shower gel mini!┬á My job is again encouraging voluntary cut in hours, so I'm working one day┬áless per week. Also this week I lost a lot of time/income due to the flu. Everyone in my office has it. That's okay, because I'm going back to my seasonal┬ájob in about ten days! I'm so excited! I'm putting together a new timetable! That will help me pay off my credit card for sure. And I love the job.┬á I even made a dentist appointment at a dental office I've been wanting to try. I'm trying to make the most of the extra time I have from the hours cut. Can't wait for March.┬á ┬á ┬á ┬á
    • The experience of loans and microloans, I have only negative. After I paid 300% of the amount I originally took, I told myself that I'd rather rely on luck than take this loan again. Therefore, I advise you to better approach the choice of a game resource here https://bingo77usa.com/free-bingo-games and try your luck, which always smiles for beginners.
    • Hello all, I'm new to the forum and glad to be here. I hope I get some beautiful info here to increase my beauty and glory of my skin.
    • recently Jeffree came out with a new collection of the blood lust pallete , what are your opinions? I personally love it , i just wish the pallete had more dark / royal purples, over all i love it , i can't wait for my pallete to arrive as well with my highlighter!.┬á

About MakeupTalk®

┬ę 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com┬«, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk┬«!

MakeupTalk® Twitter

MakeupTalk® Facebook

├Ś