I want to loose weight.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to loose weight, but I don't like to exercise. I very enjoy when I eat. I have 57 kg. I tall 160 cm. Please suggest me how to loose weight, but I also happy.  :wacko:   13907042_1075306055878329_6314224216582766715_n.jpg14459082_1119785194736109_585103911_n.jpg

Hi Puylovely, i can see your are not overweight, and for the stature you have, your weight should be arround 55kg so you are ok, maybe you can focus on your body fat index to get the results you want and dont lose to much weight, if you dont like to work out, you can try other activities like, dancing, jogging, playing some sports, swimming, riding a bicycle or even if you have a a dog you can take it to a park and walk and play with him daily, a good advice is do something that you really like, you dont need to go to a gym to lose weight, and if you can do the activities with some of your friends it will be more fun, also your diet is something important you can check out some tips in this page www.facebook.com/NutritionistEly/, hope my answer help you

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
  1. Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
  2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...
  3. Drink water a half hour before meals. ...
  4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). ...
  5. Eat soluble fiber....
  6. Drink coffee or tea. ...
  7. Eat mostly whole,unprocessed foods. ...
  8. Eat your food slowly.
if you want to another option to lose your weight something important you can check out some tips in this web (link removed)

hope my answer help you

thanks

I don't think you should focus on losing weight. You should just be the healthiest person you can be. Cut sodas, sugars, and fast food out of your diet. Exercise regularly and do what makes you happy. One healthy habit always leads to another. I hope this was helpful. 

The best way to loose weight is to exercise. Choose a sport that is fun for you and you will see that doing sports is not only exhausting. I personally love to hike, especially in beautiful landscape such as the surroundings of the dolomites hotels in south tyrol. And if you really want to loos weight without doing sports, you should pay attention to you diet. 

You look great! 

Sometimes, you'll look better when you're fit and healthy instead of just being slim like instagram models. 
Try focusing on your diet, cutting out snacks etc. Of course, exercise helps a lot too! 

I don't think you need to remove many kgs. 57kg sounds good but if you still want to reduce your weight then eat fewer carbohydrate foods, avoid beverages and go for 30 minutes walk daily. 

How many kilos do you want to lose? If you look at your photos, you look great, if you want to be in shape, then you just need to find a fitness class or start going to the gym. If you don't want to go to the gym, then I recommend that you just be more active. Try to walk more often, arrange evening walks, while the weather is warm. I try to walk 10,000 steps a day. My apple clock helps me in this. I found in this article how to set up my watch so that they count my steps.  It really helps to stay in shape.

i am happy to see comments that they are saying you are not over weighted. if you are still thinking that you are over weighted you are not you are over over thinking 

i am again saying its not for you dear, you are so pretty way you are 

You can have a vegan diet. I've been a vegan for 2 years already. I was obese before I started and right now I am perfectly happy with my weight. I have the right weight for my height. So, yea. Try to go vegan.

HEY! You dont seem fat to me. I believe you look wonderful. But still if it feels like you need to loose weight then i can give you some easy tips:

You should go on a calorie deficit diet. Also start intermittent fasting that is eating only for 7 to 8 hours a day just.

I know you dont like working out. But try doing something what you like in order to boost this process. A walk or dance or playing a sport etc. Its up to you completely but just give it a thought.

And last one PATIENCE. This is the smallest required by all but the tuffest to follow . This weight loss wont just happen in a day. It may take time. That may be long too but you need to keep yourself focused in order to achieve what you want so YOU SHOULD KEEP GOING.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR JOURNEY!

In the fight against excess weight well help jumping rope, walking and easy running. It also strengthens the muscles.

Jumping rope is not suitable for everyone. If you are overweight (more than 80 kg) or have problems with your knee joint, jumping and running are prohibited.

If you do not experience health problems, you can try interval fasting. For example it could be a diet system OMAD . It is built on the principle of autophagy.  In 2016, Japanese scientist Yoshinori Osumi was awarded the Nobel Prize for discovering and researching the mechanisms of autophagy. These studies have been able to better understand diseases such as Parkinson's disease and dementia. The point of dieting is that you eat once a day. But you eat fully. Your body will get all the essential micronutrients

How are your workouts progressing? Recently, I returned to the gym after a long break due to lockdown and I injured my lower back in the first training session. I didn't expect that I would lose my shape so quickly and that in these two months I would forget how to squat with the barbell. Now I wear lumbar support Ortorex which my doctor recommended to me and try to train more carefully and without weight. So if you haven't returned to training, then I advise you not to make such mistakes as I do and try to conduct several workouts in the easiest style, in order to get used to it again.

My workouts are good, I’m just not consistent enough to really drive results. I tend to fall off the bandwagon, but I can still offer some helpful tips for whenever you’re able to lift again.

I always make sure I do at least five minutes of cardio to warm up then stretch every muscle group and drink plenty of water before, during, and after exercising.

Proper form and lifting within your strength limits are crucial as well. You want to lift heavy enough to work hard, but not so much that your form suffers and you struggle. A good rule of thumb for how heavy your weight/dumbbell should be is that you should be able to do 8-12 reps with good form but still feel like you’re working.

Lastly, don’t forget to do your cool down and stretch again when you finish. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back