Reija

Birchbox December 2016 *Spoilers*

BB has 20% off 6 and 12 month gift subscriptions with code GIFT4ALL. There was an email that came out with the code. Just wanted to pass on the info in case someone is interested. 

BB has 20% off 6 and 12 month gift subscriptions with code GIFT4ALL. There was an email that came out with the code. Just wanted to pass on the info in case someone is interested. 

I hope they do this with annual subs too. I think they offer it every year around mid December. Ya know since you can't gift yourself a gift sub (unless you send it to a different email.

I got my featured box today along with a mystery sample pack from my black Friday order.

post-93138-0-01136200-1481227822.jpg

The sample sizes are kinda small :( but we got the gift tags and the pocket mirror too.

post-93138-0-27709200-1481227867_thumb.jpg

My mystery sample pack was the Manna Kadar bronzer/highlight duo and sum soap (love it!).

post-93138-0-77432800-1481227811.jpg

• Like 1

LOL I ordered a few packages from them during the sales and I have to laugh because EVERY mystery sample pack included that Manna Kadar and almost all included the derma E scrub

Surprisingly I've never received the Manna Kadar (why its still on my wishlist) until today, but I did get one from the swap box recently. And even then, they're both the duo. But that was one of my pick-twos, the other was a Philosophy miracle worker overnight moisturizer. I got the curated box, which I ordered from the shop, the box design is super nice, its almost the perfect gift box. Now if only my monthly box would get here.

i got the curated box this month.  loved the box itself it came in, the little mirror, the LOC shadow (which I am using as under lid liner & its done very well).  the shampoo samples were meh--too small--and the other two are underwhelming.  i think i got the rose sample before.