Lucia Garaycochea

Questions about gel nail polish

So I know nothing about gel polishes, and I want to buy my first one. However I want to apply it at home but I know salons have special LED lights for drying. I was told that the gel polish I want to buy would dry with any LED light, even my phones flash. Is this true? Can it dry with any LED light? Can it dry with no light at all? The brand is Azure. Thank you!!

If you want to dry your gel nail polish quickly and cleanly,you can try nail dryer. This product have 2 timing setting .With the tiny design to make it more easier to carry with, suitable for both Salon and Home DIY use.I hope you will like my suggestion.

Im also thinking about switching from acrylic to gel nail polishes. My friend recommended me this one https://www.enails.eu/it/gel-nail-polish/essie-gel.html Just wanted to know your opinion on this one before i go and order one. Is it good for weak and brittle nails? Also is it easy to remove, or should i look for another polish? Thannk you for answers :)

On 6/29/2018 at 6:44 AM, myriad said:

Im also thinking about switching from acrylic to gel nail polishes. My friend recommended me this one https://www.enails.eu/it/gel-nail-polish/essie-gel.html Just wanted to know your opinion on this one before i go and order one. Is it good for weak and brittle nails? Also is it easy to remove, or should i look for another polish? Thannk you for answers :)

nice sharing !!
i am using  OPI Nail Polish, 0.5 fl. Oz. for my daily use