Reija

Glossybox March 2017 Spoilers

I saw on their insta we're getting a full size TarteCosmetics item.

It looks like the tarteguard sunscreen.

• Like 1

Yeah, I saw that tarte guard on MSA. If that is what we are getting, it will be my 3rd one from subs.

• Like 1

Interesting I think I've only got one small sample size once. But it'll get used this summer.

• Like 1

I got my box today!

post-93138-0-56353800-1489095586.jpg

I got tarte guard, catrice cosmetics palette in absolute rose (pretty good pigment on these surprisingly and I just broke my light pink cheapy ulta matte shadow that I use as a base daily so this will be handy. 

I also got the figs and rouge mattifying emulsion serum and millesis active eye light which is like a brightening concealer. I saw someone got a brow product instead of this product on instagram. I would've liked to try the brow product but oh well.

I got the mary kay kit you either get this or an eb5 anti aging skincare cleansing lotion and toner (I kinda wish I got that set). oh well again.

The nail strips are a bonus item.  I don't mind these, they usually don't last long but they are a fun spring print.

The spoiler for the April box says it's 7 items and a total mystery box, they gave one "hint" "it goes on your head" I assume that's hair care products since I doubt they're sending hats or headbands. 

• Like 1

I read the review on MSA and she said her Tarteguard expires June 2017. I just checked mine and it expires December 2017. Glad mine will last a while as I probably won't get to it until summer.

• Like 1

I read the review on MSA and she said her Tarteguard expires June 2017. I just checked mine and it expires December 2017. Glad mine will last a while as I probably won't get to it until summer.

mine expires July 2017

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• Congratulations! It's very nice when dreams come true. I also like to take pictures, just doing it quite rarely, mainly in travels and exhibitions. I have an inexpensive lens, but a very good tripod. It's lightweight, compact and easy to take on travel. I believe that if you don't plan to arrange photo shoots only in the studio, then you need just such one. Now on the Internet there are many good portals for photographers, for example, here https://threeleggedtech.com/best-travel-tripod-for-mirrorless-camera you can find reviews of various tripods that can be taken on a journey. It really helps to choose good equipment for the camera. I think you can find articles with reviews of different lenses. It will also help you to choose.
    • I'm an 18-year-old girl and a little bit of beauty conscious. Nowadays I lost all my confidence because of my crooked teeth.  So I consulted a dentist in Burlington. He suggested orthodontic treatment. So I'm planning to undergo orthodontic treatment. But my friends said that nowadays crooked teeth are trending and there is no need to treat it. Is it true? What is your opinion about it?
    • Hi Jeff, Thanks for asking this question.  As we grow old, our skin tends to get affected. Though there are many anti-ageing and wrinkle free creams available in the market they are not suitable for all skin types. You can definitely give it a try but taking other precautions will be fruitful, for example having ample amount of water, covering your face with some sort of cloth while going out on a sunny day, wash your face with lukewarm water on any day or e.t.c. There is this book written by Vasudha Rai - Glow that talks about everything from products to diet to home remedies on how to take care of skin and get glowing skin.  
    • If you're looking for a hydrating eye makeup remover and makeup cleanser, then I would suggest Albolene. I love how easy it is to use, and you don't need to rinse or use soap. The product cleanses while moisturizes your skin, so it does all the work for you! I'm pretty lazy when it comes to removing my makeup at night, not to mention I have dry sensitive skin... so this is a total life saver. It's a hidden treasure that's been around for a long time. https://www.albolene.com/eye-makeup-remover/
    • My husband gave me a good camera. Canon I dreamed about for a long time! I'm very glad. I have long wanted to do photography! Now I want to learn more about the equipment I need to buy - a lens, tripods, a light ... Are there professional photographers here?

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook