So they're sending new customers a brush set from Pur and the rest of us are supposed to be getting the pack of 3 blenders, from what I understand. My box will be here next week and I can't wait to use them (the blending sponges) but I'd actually be happy with the brush set too (from what I've seen its a foundation brush and a blending/concealer brush). Plus the lipgloss looks nice and I love the scent of the hairgurt products, my daughter snatched up my mask from last time so I'm happy to get the shampoo.

• Like 1

This box looks and sounds amazing. I need to seriously consider resubbing. The few boxes I got before were really good, I had unsubbed to scale back my boxes and save money. I wish I had unlimited funds and could sub to all the boxes. :lol:

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• Hello. If you want to be convinced of the honesty of your future colleagues then you should visit https://sheriffsdepartment.net/. Since the search for criminal records is now very popular and works quickly.
    • My Favourite Body Wash Is CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash...
    • What are some suggestions for makeup schools/beauty academies in Europe (not UK)?
    • If you are planning to market your healthcare services with exceptional, informative, crisp and professional content, attractive website designs, user-friendly applications, and showcase your work on various social media platforms, join Digi Lantern, one of the rapidly growing and trusted healthcare communication agencies in Mumbai. For queries, call 91-8100003355 today! Visit the website for more information.
    • Many people desire sculpted and toned body shape. But unwanted fat deposits make it difficult for an individual to achieve this goal. Liposuction is an advanced cosmetic treatment that uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, double chin, or neck. Get the best liposuction surgery in Abu Dhabi from Dr. Parag Telang. He has specialized in cosmetic as well as reconstructive plastic surgery. Dr. Parag also carries out the liposuction in Dubai at The DentalSPA Dental And Medical Center. The liposuction surgery cost in Dubai depends upon the area of treatment, type of liposuction procedure adopted for treatment, number of sessions, and many more. For effective liposuction in Abu Dhabi, and to achieve a toned body shape and to get rid of excess resistant fat, consult Dr. Parag Telang at Mezyad Medical Center today!  

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook