*NEW EM Cosmetics Relaunch

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
I received an email about the relaunch of EM Cosmetics a while back. They are introducing new products since it came back under Michelle Phan's ownership. I am curious how her brand will fare compared to when it was under L'Oreal.

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 11.48.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 11.52.10 AM.png

I'm curios too to see how the brand goes now that Michelle is back in it. The product shot looks interesting. Maybe similar to what Kylie is doing? I'm such a sucker for lip stuff though and would love to try the top color. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

It's hard to say because this girl is such an entrepreneur! You gotta love her. L'oreal just dumped a B team onto her line. I'm sure the relaunch will be successful. As a product developer myself, I remember we totally screwed up our first skincare launch for the company I worked for. But we learned a lot and the 2nd launch - we we killed it. 

I wouldn't change a thing - the learning curve was more valuable that my college education. 

Back