Just realized we didn't have a thread for PopSugar May. Sorry about that! Between kids Spring break and their activities it's been crazy. Any spoilers out there?

• Like 1

Did anyone sign up for the must have notifications via text message?

popsugar must have mobile.jpg

• Like 1

I wish they'd text us spoilers!

Much better! LOL.

I received my shipping notification today. The box weighs 2.8 lbs.

Full spoilers!!!

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/05/popsugar-must-have-box-may-2017-review-coupon.html

Now, onto the items!

Popsugar-must-have-may-2017-0015.jpg

Lipstick Queen Mornin’ Sunshine – Value $25

Popsugar-must-have-may-2017-0017.jpg

Samantha Faye Inspirational Cuff – Retail Value $60

Popsugar-must-have-may-2017-0036.jpg

Tocca Montauk Candle – 3 oz Value $20

Popsugar-must-have-may-2017-0021.jpg

A luxury candle in a fabulous ocean scent? POPSUGAR, you really get me this month!

Popsugar-must-have-may-2017-0022.jpg

Swing Design Essex Frame – Value $13

Popsugar-must-have-may-2017-0024.jpg

Southern Culture Strawberry Muffin Mix – Value $8

Popsugar-must-have-may-2017-0013.jpg

Popsugar-must-have-may-2017-0026.jpg

Nicely Noted Card Collection – Value $17.50

Edited by Teach22
  • Like 3

So this box seems better than some of the other ones of late but still feels like its missing something.  The lipstick is something fun and different so happy to see that in the box.  The bangle is a little boring and not really my taste but hopefully something that others really enjoy.  I love Tocca so excited to see that brand in the box, personally I can never have enough candles.  With that said I would love to see a wax warmer in a box.  I love using them in the summer since they scent the home without emitting much heat.  There are some really cute ones too. The frame is lovely but we just recently got a photo album and I have the same problem with this I don't really print out photos anymore.  A digital photo frame would have been amazing.  But it will make a nice gift for someone.  The muffin mix sounds tasty and the cards look cute. They make so many plantable cards now that would have been a nice springtime touch.  Would have liked to see maybe one more item.  This box contains some nice things but feels a little bit skimpy to me.  Anyone else feel that way? All in all much better than last month but still not as great as some past boxes for me.  Hope everyone enjoys their boxes.  Happy May and Happy Mother's Day!

Edited by Teach22
  • Like 2

I feel the same way - it's a nice enough box but kinda boring. These items will make good gifts thou :)

I don't know, I was happy enough when I saw what was inside.  TBH I'm pretty bored with PSMH after subscribing since 2012 (!!!) but I can never seem to quit for more than like 2 months. 

Made the muffins over the weekend and I was not impressed (although I overcooked them a bit so it may have been operator error).  Prefer this yellow lipstick queen over the blue one and love the way it feels on the lips.  The cuff is pretty but the inscription is off centered which always makes me think companies give PSMH their defective products.  Not a huge deal to me; I'll wear it.  Candle smells nice and the frame is pretty but I don't get excited about those kinds of things in boxes.  Liked last month a little better but this was decent. 

PS had a tocca candle in one of their very first limited edition holiday boxes. I am so excited to see such a nice brand repeated in this box.

• Like 1

I received my box on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised with the bracelet.  I'm not a fan of silver but it was a really nice quality bracelet. 

• Like 2

So, after five years, I finally cancelled my Popsugar Box. Seeing this box made me finally cut the cord. But I need a replacement. I already get FabFitFun, Fabletics and Play. What should I fill the void with? A little about me: I'm 46, engaged (second marriage) no children (except for a hormonal teenage stepdaughter) RMA who works in surgery doing Colonoscopies and EGD's, runner, knitter and beauty product enthusiast. What should I get?

So, after five years, I finally cancelled my Popsugar Box. Seeing this box made me finally cut the cord. But I need a replacement. I already get FabFitFun, Fabletics and Play. What should I fill the void with? A little about me: I'm 46, engaged (second marriage) no children (except for a hormonal teenage stepdaughter) RMA who works in surgery doing Colonoscopies and EGD's, runner, knitter and beauty product enthusiast. What should I get?

I really like the Box of Style by Zoe Report. It's quarterly and includes high end items that I would never go out and buy myself. It's pricier but I do think the value is there. I especially like the skin care items. The last box'z bag was great and I use it everyday. You can check out the previous and current spoilers of the box in the Box of style forum here

• Like 1