Reija

Sephora Play Box July 2017 *spoilers*

I just got a shipment notice for the July box. Anyone else? Any spoilers out there?

My box came today. I think this might be the best one yet for me. Anyone else get theirs yet?

IMG_0087.JPG

• Like 1

Mine is #56 and will be delivered tomorrow. All the spoilers are available and I am ok with my box even though I tested 3 items before.

• Like 1

I got 64 and I'm happy with it. I already have 2 tubes of the Ren cream from when they were 100 point rewards and I have a little mini jar of the PTR mask, but it's better than getting things that won't work for me. However I went through and cleaned out my stash the other day and I might unsubscribe soon just because I have so much stuff to use. 

• Like 1

I also got 56 and I am fine with everything in it. I decided to cancel though. I think I'm "played out". Gotta use up some stuff and I decided to pick up BoxyCharm again.

• Like 1

I got the coveted (apparently) 049 box.

post-93138-0-89275800-1501369238.jpg  I can't wait to try this mask out. Saving the cooling milk product for vacation next month.

• Like 1