TG31

Nail polish on men

I have been interested in nail polish and nails in general for years and today i finally found the courage to go out in public wearing nail polish granted it is very natural looking but abit shiny as i used a top coat.

i went to the local high and street and got a prescription filled and the counter staff at pharmacy said i had lovely nails and explained hers keeps breaking getting tablets out of the blister packaging. also went to a big shopping centre which was really busy as normal on sundays.

i was thinking of wearing it to work tomorrow but i don't know. link below to todays nails.

http://i.imgur.com/DrpWLZI.jpg

what do you people think?

Have you tried other kinds of nail type in public later? The picture you shared looks simple and low-key, I don't think it will be strange to wear some easy nail polish in public occasions. :)

Have you tried other kinds of nail type in public later? The picture you shared looks simple and low-key, I don't think it will be strange to wear some easy nail polish in public occasions. :)

sorry i didn't response quicker but i have worn several different nail designs in public and work since.

here is the album of all the designs i have worn.

https://imgur.com/a/lV2UW