Does anyone recall great products from Memebox?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I used to get a lot of Memeboxes back when they sent out themed boxes. I think my favorite was Earth and Sea because it was such a well rounded box where every product was good or great. I also recall people in the Memebox forum loving 7 seconds morning sheets, though I didn't get that box myself. Anyway, as I was dumb enough to throw away all my cards (kicking myself for that!) I'd love to hear from anyone who wishes to stroll down memory lane with me. (I know. It kind of hurts. I'm itching to buy a Memebox again and Mishibox just isn't the same.) Anyway, do you recall any standout boxes? Do you remember any single products that you loved? Now that Memebox is long gone as a "sub," I'm wanting to track down some of the old items, if I can, to buy them. Any input is welcome. Thanks in advance guys! Heather

Hi! I absolutely LOVED getting the memeboxes. They were worth the wait and the thrill of trying the new products was so fun. I was holding onto the cards for the longest time and just recently threw them out. I do remember really liking most of the Goodall products.

I miss the old Memebox! They introduced me to Asian skincare products and I haven't turned back since! Here are some of my favorites:

• Mizon Snail Recovery Gel
  • Elizavecca 24K Gold Mask (the sheet mask set)
  • Secret Key Essence (Rose Gold Edition)
  • COSRX Pimple Patches
  • Manyo Factory Galactomyces Niacin Essence
  • Masks by Elizavecca (except for the Hell Pore one because it HURTS)
  • Tote bags and travel bags
Haven't been able to find anything comparable to Memebox since they changed their business model. Maybe another company will pop up someday.

Hey all, I am doing some research for a K-beauty company and came across this thread and really interested in these 'cards' you've mentioned. What were these and why were they so great? Was in anything in particular which made Memboxes so great - was it the products, packaging or something else? Any help you can give would be so welcome! Thanks! Jessica

I loved the Memeboxes because they were packed with a huge amount of interesting, cool stuff we in the US had never seen before, and the theme boxes were awesome! For example, I remember getting the "Office Box," which even had instant coffee packets in it. 

Latest posts

Back