Everyone has them! What do you do with your unwanted make up products? have you ever spent money on beauty products wanting results but only to be disapointed when foundation doesn't sit right on your skin type or isn't your shade? or products that were gifted to you but never used.

Do you throw away those products out or give them away? if you could make money from your unwanted products, would you?? 

let me know girls and boys!!!

• Like 1

@rianarob If possible, I return the product to the store. I had to return the whole Too Faced Peach collection when it first came out because I purchased all the products but the fragrance gave me a horrible reaction on my face. If I am unable to return the products then I sanitize them the best I can and give them to friends, coworkers, etc. Products like lip gloss and liquid eye products just get tossed. I don't have the time or need to sell them. I've looked into donating products to a women's shelter but none around me take used or sample sized products.

• Like 1

I do the same thing, I'll return it if I need to but I try to avoid returning.

I return those makeups in bottles and tubes. The rest, I give them to my cousins/sister. :)

Where I live you can't return any beauty products even if they haven't been used which kinda sucks - but that's why I always get samples now first 😂

But I'll just give it to my sister or my friends

• Like 1

Yeah, I wouldn't return makeup that's been opened, it's kind of gross. Right now, all my mistakes are hanging out in my cabinet, I'll be purging soon.

When it comes to things I haven't opened yet, I give them away.

But I gotta admit I really like mixing them up and making my own products, especially lipsticks and lip balms.

• Like 1

When I was younger, I exchanged these cosmetics for other. Of course, I wrote why I exchange them. Now it's a waste of time and they just lie on the shelves, and when the cosmetics are very old, I throw them into the trash can.

If possible, I will return the make up.  I usually purchase them from either Ulta or Sephora, so I've never had any issues with a refund. If for some reason I miss the refund date, then it will just sit in my drawer until I eventually toss it out.