Sign in to follow this  
letsdiskuss

How to get rid of blackheads?

First, understand exactly what blackheads are so you don't damage your skin by trying to scrub them away. Blackheads are just a mix of oil and dead skin cells that are sitting in pores. When exposure to air it causes them to oxidize and turn black. Having them is not a sign that you're too dirty, so don't cause more damage by being rough with your skin and scrubbing really hard.

Creme with Salicylic acid is a great option for dissolving those blackheads away, and it can be found in lots of over-the-counter skincare products. You can use a leave-on product or a cleanser or soap, but the longer the exposure to the active ingredient, the better it'll work hence leave-on is the best choice. After using a salicylic acid product for several weeks, many of the blackheads will resolve, but others will just loosen.

There are more things to do like masks or retinoid etc...

I had a really bad problem with blackheads. The worst thing is that blackheads are a sign of acne. I was already doing the basics to prevent them such as keeping my face clean, not using too many products that didn't suit my skin but nothing was working. 

I was then recommended a blackhead vacuum. After just a few weeks of using it I started getting results. The good thing about it is that it suits everyone because is not a product or a mask that is going to give you a bad reaction.

I will tell you where I got mine from:

https://pegasusbeauty.co.uk/shop/skin-care/cleansers-masks/blackhead-electric-multifunction-facial-pore-cleanser-removal-skin-peeling-acne-remover-comedo-suction-vacuum-acne-comedone-extractor-machine-tool/

22 hours ago, Danniella said:

First, understand exactly what blackheads are so you don't damage your skin by trying to scrub them away. Blackheads are just a mix of oil and dead skin cells that are sitting in pores. When exposure to air it causes them to oxidize and turn black. Having them is not a sign that you're too dirty, so don't cause more damage by being rough with your skin and scrubbing really hard.

Creme with Salicylic acid is a great option for dissolving those blackheads away, and it can be found in lots of over-the-counter skincare products. You can use a leave-on product or a cleanser or soap, but the longer the exposure to the active ingredient, the better it'll work hence leave-on is the best choice. After using a salicylic acid product for several weeks, many of the blackheads will resolve, but others will just loosen.

There are more things to do like masks or retinoid etc...

I have problems with this too! Thanks for sharing. Learned new from this thread.

On 9/7/2018 at 11:21 AM, MariaK said:

I have problems with this too! Thanks for sharing. Learned new from this thread.

Happy to help 🙂

Use a comedones extractor.

1. After cleansing your skin, place the loop over the blackhead and apply gentle pressure, then pull the tool down. ...
  2. Do not press too hard. ...
  3. Make sure you clean your skin and the tool after use to avoid the spread of bacteria and possibly clogging other pores.

Blackheads are one of the most common problems faced by girls in day to day lives. There are several reasons behind these blackheads such as body producing a lot of oil or irritation of hair follicles. When it comes to removal of blackheads the best way is manual reduction. But,it is important to deal with blackheads carefully so that while treating them you do not damage your skin. I came across an interesting article recently which I feel will be able to find solution to your problem. The link for the article is given below.

https://www.popxo.com/2016/06/easy-ways-to-get-rid-of-blackheads/

I hope this will piece of information proves to be useful for you and help you get rid of your blackhead problem.

you need to moisturize to treat their blackheads. It's important to maintain the right balance in the skin, and moisturizing will allow you to continue using exfoliating products without any issues. If a retinoid is too drying, try applying it over moisturizer.

• Like 1

Daily Reviving Concentrate - the one I use right now, but you can find it in a lot of brands e.g. Physitian's Formula, Urban decay,

Hello, 

I am writing you to replay to your question about blackheads. 

Indeed you can uses à charocal black mask, personnally i use one that i have find in Action store 

the name of the product is  "Charocal facial mask -Peel Off - Clears pores & exfoliate yout skin - normal skin"

Image1 forum.png